Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

Dear community, I'm really tired to be targeted from some people that probably are Peter's friends or that have been bad-informed. So, this is a really short story: years ago, who I considered a friend Peter74, asked me about a possibility on making this skull's replica. This was a very hard challenge. I had a simple idea: as you surely know, there is a limited edition of a DVD with a miniaturized skull replica. This DVD and its skull is advertised like an original screen used skull scanned and then sold with the DVD. So, I said to Peter74 that we can use that little skull, re-scanning it and bring back that skull to 1:1 size. So, I said to Peter74, as I have no time because me and my wife have a big firm in Italy, to re-scan it going to a specialized firm. When this work has been done, the firm sent me a file. (I am a computer technician) I took the file and I worked more than 200 hours on it to resolve the troubles shaping only. Naturally, when you make a scan of an object you'll receive a solid object. The trouble was re-working on the file, hollow the object and then divide it in 2 parts so I could print them with an high resolution 3D printer. This can appears very easy but the real thing is that you have to work a lot to understand that a mold after printing the resin inside, when dried, can be removed without squared parts or every other things that oppose resistence. I think that around here there are prop masters and I'm sure that they know what I mean. Also, if you are not prop masters, this means that probably your mold won't be usable for the first time. People that received the skull know that the skull is hollowed, transparent and with no bubbles. If I thought that I involved so much work and money in this project I didn't accept this challenge. If I really was a man that steal money you would see this skull for sale on the most known selling platforms. To understand how much difficult is making this skull you just probably know that I am the Sidkit Blade Runner Metal Blaster creator and the unique miracle after my blaster is the crystal skull. You have to know that when the prototype was shown some people on this forum said: "the theeth aren't right" "the eyeballs cavity werent't good" etc..
At this point the great Peter74 master said to send him the prototype so he could re-touch it. He attached a lot of clay, one ocular cavity was bigger than the other and the teeth remained substantially the same. So, when the skull returned to me I saw it and I decided to re-print it, spend other hours of work to make in the way it could be molded and printed. That's the whole story........
Naturally I casted them, finish them ect..
Now, as I am an honest person and Peter74 's solution has been to defame me only, I can also for my own defence show you the 3D images of this skull. To re-pay the people that haven't got the skull, I can offer a 3D file in STL format to print the 2 sides of the skull already carved and ready to be printed.
NATURALLY, YOU HAVE TO POST THAT YOU ACCEPT THIS 3D FILE AS A REFUND, SEND ME A PRIVATE EMAIL WITH YOUR USERID AND YOUR COMPLETE NAME TO CHECK ON THE LIST. IF YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT WON'T RECEIVE THE SKULL, YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE 3D FILES.
I hope you'll use these 3D files for your own use only, or probably you'll become rich...
I’m sorry but…I paid in full for mine, and now you’re trying to pawn off 3D files, not what was promised, under the guise that you didn’t do anything wrong? I can’t use 3D files, I don’t have a 3D printer and am not a prop maker, that’s why you were paid such a premium.

Here’s a great idea, just finish the run. You made others, and shipped others.

You’ve got, what, 7 people left? You keep calling yourself honest, and then defame yourself in the next sentence, just finish the run please.

“You’re insulting them and embarrassing me.”

I’m sorry but…I paid in full for mine, and now you’re trying to pawn off 3D files, not what was promised, under the guise that you didn’t do anything wrong? I can’t use 3D files, I don’t have a 3D printer and am not a prop maker, that’s why you were paid such a premium.

Here’s a great idea, just finish the run. You made others, and shipped others.

You’ve got, what, 7 people left? You keep calling yourself honest, and then defame yourself in the next sentence, just finish the run please.

“You’re insulting them and embarrassing me.”
I AM OFFENDING YOU WITH MY 3D FILES THAT ARE EXACLY WHAT I DID TO MAKE THIS SKULL?!!?
YOU ARE OFFENDING MY LOTS OF HOURS OF WORK AND ALL I MADE IN THIS PROJECT WITHOUT EARNING A PENNY.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT THAT MY WORK IS ALREADY DONE? I CASTED ALL SKULLS!! PETER74 HAS THE REMAINING ONES.
NO MORE PRODUCTION WILL BE MADE.
IF YOU WANT THE SKULL ASK TO HIM.
READ ALL POSTS.
I CAN'T FINISH THE RUN WITHOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN MY HANDS.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WRITE IN THIS FORUM .

I was determined to no longer respond to the provocations thrown at me by AtimeSIdkit, but when lies are added to these then I cannot remain silent. It was the end of June 2021 when, after months I received the first printed skulls (6 to be exact, I made one and sent it back to him) and a series of video tutorials on how to assemble them, after about 20 days he contacted me to ask how I was doing with the work, I replied that I had started working on the pieces and that I would complete the first one shortly, he, annoyed, replied if I was thinking of delivering the stuff for Christmas! I hurried to make one and send it back to him, from then on the sentence: "the work is not good, you are not reliable" and so in a couple of days he liquidated me. He told me "I decided that I will finish the work, keep the skulls that I gave you, so you can make them and sell them as compensation for the work you have done", he would take care of the rest, he would keep the money and do them all and delivered within the year. I was upset, not because of the money, but because I felt humiliated in the way I was treated, without the possibility of any comparison (I would like to point out that I received the molds at the end of June and after 20 days I had been liquidated). But what really doesn't fit is reading "I didn't get a penny"!! They paid you over 30 skulls and you come and write that you didn't get a penny!?!? And what good did the money do?? If the text was sold for $800 and there was supposed to be a profit for both of us, how can you say he didn't get any money?? Did he make the molds, did he have everything in his hands and he comes to say that he only worked for the 3D file? Of course he worked 200 hours on the file and I didn't do anything, but the comments on my work like in the March 2018 post that he made on my work were just false!

I AM OFFENDING YOU WITH MY 3D FILES THAT ARE EXACLY WHAT I DID TO MAKE THIS SKULL?!!?
YOU ARE OFFENDING MY LOTS OF HOURS OF WORK AND ALL I MADE IN THIS PROJECT WITHOUT EARNING A PENNY.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT THAT MY WORK IS ALREADY DONE? I CASTED ALL SKULLS!! PETER74 HAS THE REMAINING ONES.
NO MORE PRODUCTION WILL BE MADE.
IF YOU WANT THE SKULL ASK TO HIM.
READ ALL POSTS.
I CAN'T FINISH THE RUN WITHOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN MY HANDS.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WRITE IN THIS FORUM .
I mean, here’s the receipt for the final payment I sent you. You keep saying you finished all the orders but…you didn’t. You can type in caps all you want, it doesn’t help any of what you’re saying make sense.

I don’t HAVE a 3D printer, I don’t make props, the files are useless to someone like me. Even if Peter was the middleman, the money went to you. Is this not correct?
1B387C30-52BF-40F2-924C-98B2C0BDD4D1.jpeg

Last edited:
The case is clear:
The person that became the money on his paypalacount must refund the people.
Its not ok to send nothing or something that the people did not bought.

I am tired of this, and it's been freaking years now. Cause literally same here. Paid in full, never got a skull. We don't care about in what ways you guys argued or had a falling out. it's all just stupid drama. There's no more excuses today. You took money from us and years after waiting apparently tell us you can't finish them? Yea unacceptable, grow up guys and be adults. This is a business that you guys clearly don't know how to run or this would've been handled much more professionally. If you two have to work together to fix this mess than do it or else I swear. Either finish the project, pay us back or we can report you guys for stealing money from us.

Last edited:
Really sad to see that quite some runs here on the RPF go off the rails recently...

Again I want to stress those two rules:

1. Always pay for goods are services! Never as "friends and family". Certainly not if it's about deposits!
2. NEVER let the 6 months period of buyer protection pass! If the person who's doing the run needs more time, just ask him te refund you in full, so you can immediately making a new payment, and you have again a 6 months period of protection.

For the rest I agree with what's said before: the person receiving the payments, is responsible for delivering the prop! Simple as that.

So the base skull was actually the DVD mini-skull scanned, rescaled and then reworked for printing? I thought it was a custom sculpt.

Anyways, I've got no horse in this race, but AtimeSidkit's breakdown of the work he claims went into the modeling hit a nerve with me, as this exact type of work is what I do full-time.

On accepting the 3d model for in place of a $1000 refund:

The work that would have to go into creating the full-scale 3d model of the skull used is (to me) worth nowhere near $1000 (including contracting out the scanning, and even purchase of the mini-skull). And to say it took 200 hours to clean up, re-detail and hollow the scan for printing is ludicrous; A skilled 3d artist would be extremely hard-pressed to spend 40 hours to model the skull from scratch using only photo references, and that's including revision suggestions from the fine folks here. Hollowing a scan out is also not a technically difficult process either if you know what you are doing. I get it with the clay sculpting as well, but again someone who knows what they're doing can knock it out. So yeah 200 hours is nonsense, and a 3d model to each claimant to compensate for a $1000 refund value is utter BULL$47T.

Anybody that has tried to tackle this project in the past (me included) knows that getting the skull accurately modeled, printed, and molded is, while not super-easy, NOTHING compared to the work involved in casting a large piece in clear resin, never mind multiples. That's why so few even capable people have even attempted making them, never mind the expense of the casting process. That 3d model should be getting sent to every buyer with their full refunds, so at least customers have the option to look into production elsewhere.

And if money is sent into your account, it is your responsibility. Not your business partner, not your buddy, only you. That is how the law sees it in any developed country. But Ignoring all of the accusations and blame for a second, HBW60's situation made it pretty obvious the type of person you dealt with. AtimeSidkit defrauded HBW60, lied about the timeline, and then didn't deny the situation later. The only reason he is offering the 3d model to people now is to use that 'refund' agreement to avoid the unlikely chance of legal action being taken towards him. That's it.

OK sorry, but had to get that off my chest, I'll see myself out. I was really hoping this run was going to be a good one, people waited a long time for something like this. :(

I'm completely with you, laellee ! I also have no horse in this race, but you have a good point with the 3D-model being offered as "refund". Models like the one in this link (although probably not too accurate) can be bought for a one digit price: 3D model of the Crystal Skull figurine | 3D Print Model. So saying that an accurate 3D-model is worth $1000 is just BS... It's not as if every person on the list would receive their own, custom made 3D-model. The 3D-model already exist anyway. So if people would accept this, this means that in the future, you can do "runs" by creating one single 3D-model, and send that over to every person in the list. Doesn't make sense at all!

If I would be in this run, no way I would accept the 3D-model as even a part of the refund. For me it's useless, since I don't have the resources or connections to transform this into an actual prop replica.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop my two cents here, because I see quite some runs here that go absolutely bad! I did some very small runs here in the past, but I would NEVER aks money from people, before I actually had the props in hand to send out as soon as I received payment. And to make these runs happen, I payed everything up front from my own money. And althought these were small objects, the were goldplated in 24k gold, so I also had to pay 4 digit prices up front to the gold-plater, before I got a single euro in from the buyers here, but I never wanted to be in any debt with fellow RPF-members.

OK, and now I'm off too, since I'm not in this run. But I hope that all people get a refund, or even better: a great looking Crystal Skull!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back