Coollekotten's Art

THANK YOU everyone!

Fonzy, I shall ALWAYS be drawing, as long as I can hold a pen. :)

I have really come to like that bio... damn, I will have to make it someday.
:)

I thought I could give you fellows a look into my magnifying glass:

in_my_magnifying_glass_01_by_coollekotten-d4jgu83.jpg

It all started out as a commission, but since the guy have decided to ignore me for the past few months (and I know he logs on), I have decided to do whatever the hell I want with it.
And if you (the guy) are reading this: You have used up all your chances of recieving this drawing. I will be leaving negative feedback and shall never do business with you again. Deal with it.

Yes, Nicole have an angry side.

But I am mostly happy. :)
Have a nice upcoming week everyone!

WOAH! So much detail that you gotta use a magnifying glass? DAMN! So what happened to P1 or pred that appears to look like p1? Do we get to see a full reveal?

Looks like a Zombie P1...WHOO HOO!! Can't wait to see this one completed!!!

Too bad about the commission...any one of us would be honored to own one of your drawings Nicole. Have fun with the drawing anyway!

You may speculate how much you want about what it is or will become. I wont say a word. :cool:

What I on the other hand can say, is what part I am working on at the moment. Right now I am trying to figure out how the feet looks. Will have to look through some reference photos I got.

Jason, I will! I can always see it as training. :)
And I would be honored to have one of your drawings one day. I will also pester Rob about a drawing... one day fellows, one day I will have a whole collection of pred art on my wall from different people/artists. That's a goal and a promise. Just give me some time.

Have a nice week everyone!

Update on mystery drawing:
:)
I have been working on the feet, not satisfied with them. Will do some more spotwork.
I have done an arm and arm gauntlet.
Still fighting with a wound on a leg that I thought you guys could get a look at. If you have any ideas how to make it look better or such, please tell.
Next part: a head.

Video:

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu13/CoolleKotten/Predator/?action=view&current=DSC_2760_2.mp4

Hope you have had a great holiday and weekend! :D

I just noticed that you had more pictures!!! you are just so extremely talented....!
And i also din't know you were selling? As to the commission thing, that i haven't bothered translating - to know the meaning of the word! hehe

Can't wait to see more drawings!

Thank you guys!
Im hoping to have something more done this week. Still not sure about the background, I have a couple of ideas but they can aswell be in another picture because they might "steal" the attention. Tell you more about that later.

Nightshadow, yes I do sell some of my drawings. Commission = oppdrag! :D Someone will ask me to do a certain drawing and they buy it when done.

Thanks!

A head!!

CSC_2893-Kopia.jpg

Next: a dog. I think.

I am currently resting this drawing a bit for another drawing that I HAVE to finish.
Yesterday I had time to work on Brandis drawing of her character Kyra and it works really well now that I have started on a new one. The last one is still stuck and will most likely not be finished. She have been very kind waiting for months on it, so I really need to work on it. The mystery drawing will have to rest for awhile, but not to worry, I will work on it as soon as possible and update you guys on how it goes. :)

Have a great week everyone!

Yeah Nicole... quit teasing girl friend. Give it to us like the she beast you are.

Uh-hum... pardon me, got a little carried away. Let me rephrase that...

:sleep: "Nicole, would you be so kind as to show us the spectacular and ever so detailed pencil work that you create?" ... "We here at the 'Lair' are extremely grateful for the amount of talent you share with us". :D

Oh, such smooth talkers you are.
Im too nice to you guys... but no moar then this! Not until I have something new on it. I have started school again and dont have as much time as before to draw, but I will try to work on it as much as I can. But the Kyra-drawing goes first. :)
Im also grateful for all the talent that this place holds, I drop my jaw every frikking day I tell ya!

a8e09111898b667a236b517801ff06a1-d4n0fp7.jpg

...."She beast". :devil:

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back