Coollekotten's Art

Nicole I can honestly speak for us all when I say we love you and your drawings!

You guys are terrific, a GIGANTIG thank you to all of you.
It was fun making this one, I got to train more on skintexture then normal and I learned a few things. I also learned more about how Anytime actually looks like, his armor, skin pattern and everything which later made me decide that I will work some more on P1 in the cave, because I think I can add some new things that I previously forgot. Will see how that goes.

Again, THANK YOU everyone for the kind comments. You guys keep me going.
Take care

I love your drawings so much you can tell that you put alot of thought into each and every one.

P.S. have you ever thought of doing a drawing of Mr.Giggles with Forest Gump?? perhaps having a Bubba Gump Shrimp sticker on his bio?? :rolleyes: lol jk

Thanks Tyson,
and well... no. Have not thought about that but I see where you're coming from. ;)

On the other hand, I am drawing Giggles with someone else in the picture. :D I have not made a finished drawing of the character Scout (I remember you liked him much, Reyals) so I thought I would put him alongside Giggles. Scout can only be seen as a rough sketch in this picture: Scout/Ripper, and I believe he deserves to be made properly, or at least better. ;)

Guess I can update you fellows on what Im working on at the moment and the status of them. (y)

In the works:
P1 in the cave - 99% done
Mr Giggles and Scout - 20 %
Brandis predator Kyra - 10 %
Rage - 5 %
Viking pred - coma

Hm... funny how that list went from good to bad without me even meaning it, subconsiously I guess. :rolleyes:

Anyway!
Hope you are all having a good time, take care.

Done! :D

It is not the P1 in the cave... :(
BUT!!
Since I had trouble with scanning the drawing with P1 (Anytime) in the cave (it is A3 and I dont have that kind of scanner etc.) I decided to start a new one in the meanwhile, on size A4.
This is the result. :D

anytime_01_by_coollekotten-d3knxzv.jpg

The scanner I used did NOT fully take on the glory of his abs... sadly... I worked really hard on them, his stomach and everything, but it doesnt show so much in this scanned version. I will of course get a better scanned version when I can.

I think this is one of the best predators I have made 'til this day. :) I worked more with texture and skin in this one. I need to train on that for an oncomming commission I have. ;)
And no, the gauntlets are not 100% accurate, but they're pretty darn close!

Enjoy, critic, comment. Whatever suits you best.
:)Have a nice weekend!
Holy hell this is a FANTASTIC piece!!!!!

Pfffffff "updates are needed"?! I updated four days ago! Isnt that enough? ;)

Allright, persistent Jason,
here he is, the P1 in the cave:

DSC_105222.jpg

Ah no, it looks like he took off... such an inconvinience. :)

:(

Just pulling your leg, Jason. :D Its all I can do at this time. The situation is like this:
I have mutliple drawings that I would like to scan in, but at the moment it wont happen. I have not had time to work much on any drawings since I posted the update, because now we have Classic Car Week (use your imagination what that means) where I live and that more or less steals all my attention at the moment. But it WILL happen soon, but not next week. I have looked for A3 scan and I can just say - I dont have that kind of money.
But I will make a visit to a dude and work my charm. But not this week. ALSO! Im not entirely sure that Im finished with the drawing! :eek: I WANT MORE SHADOWS in it... so it is still 99% done.

And a HUGE THANK YOU for all the comments about Anytime, he will also be scanned in alot better when I get to it.

PS isnt my Paint skill GREAT? :D

That is so cruel!!! I got excited as I scrolled down and began to see the top of the drawing...which quickly turned to a frown and then wss followed by a smile.

Well played Nicole...well played indeed!

awwwwww I wanted to see it :cry:

Naw, but you will. :D

Someday... B)

a little update:
P1 in the cave - 99.5% (not sure why, but I darken it constantly and the next day its grey again, argh!)
Mr Giggles and Scout - ~45 % (Scout 75%, Giggles 20%, surrounding 0%)
Brandis predator Kyra - 10 %
Rage - 5 %
Viking pred - ~5% (started to darken the outlines and body)

Have a nice week everybody! ;)

This thread completely jaw dropped me, stunning artwork indeed!
So impressed that I can't believe what I saw !!!

Sjukt snygga teckningar!
Kan inte göra annat än att bara sitta och gapa, hade missat tråden totalt men kikade in nu.
Och ångrar mig inte en stund!
Tror fasen nästan du är min nya idol asså!

Naah, bara "nästan" din idol, SnowFreak...

:unsure: j/k

Before anyone wonders if Im still alive I can happily announce that I AM alive, well and kicking and that this Gallery is NOT supposed to gather more dust then it already has. :mad:
So, because of the recent silence in here I have decided to give you a little view of the upcoming Scout & Mr. Giggles drawing that I am working on. In this one I have experimentet with textures alot, and I mean ALOT. You will understand when it is finished. :(

So here is a sneak peek at Scout:

sneaky_peek_at_scout_by_coollekotten-d47gufo.jpg

Have a great week everyone! :(

Nikki,

I don't know how many times I had visit this thread and I just love to look at the details of every single picture. Is just amazing to see all the heart you put on everyone of them.

It would be awesome if you could sculpt and see what you can do with a 3D look of things.

Once again, Damn! girl you are a true artist. lol

Be good, we love you !!

Man... There is no limit to the outstanding illustrations you grace us with. You probably have the most extensive form of Pred art on the Lair sister.

I love seeing what you bring to the table...keep it coming.

THANK YOU GUYS! (y)

Chris, thank you VERY much for the kind words, I always aspire to do better and can only say the same about your work. Art is passion, baby! (y)
I would LOVE to sculpt and see what I can manage to create. I have alot of ideas that I would like to do but I dont have space at the moment to start a project that big. A female mask would be fun to do, not so many of them floating around. (y) Maybe doing my Sally I drew earlier, or with inspiration from her.
There is a big chance for a future sculpture, when I have everything sorted out and have enough space, I will try my best. Allthough, I have never really worked with clay before, a challenge for sure!

Reyals, thank you. There are alot of talanted pred artists here with a huge portfolio, like Jason/PredatrHuntr, Robillicus and George/Jailer1955 and more. I always check their gallerys from time to time. It is fun to see what other people think of the predator and how they visualize him/her. Fantasy has no boundaries, right?

Take care everybody, hopefully I can bring you a bigger update soon. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Managed to get a better photo at the sneak peek of Scout, here you go:
sneaky_peek_at_scout_by_coollekotten-d47gufo.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back