Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Still haven't got my tracking number yet or any response since I sent my Ultimate Hero in to be traded.
Me either. Are you in the States? Did you send yours to SaberBay? I'm sure we're still accounted for. I'm not in a hurry to get the hilt but I better email Lewis just to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

I am in the same situation, I haven’t received a tracking number or anything for my trade-in. I understand Lewis is creating labels manually, so I am trying to be patient

All, we have received one or two reports of missing parts. IF you discover please contact me, Bryan or Lewis. While every care was paid to ensuring the manifest was correct, there are a couple kits missing parts. (Idealized triangle plate and 7/8" adapter). We'll ensure they are all there and while it seems very few I have to believe there will be more. (If there was one, there will be more). I wanted to make sure I proactively let you all know. We just received these reports so I wanted to PSA immediately.

teething pains. Ugh.

I hate to jump on this train, but I also did not receive any type of email after I paid...I've just been assuming US shipments are super random considering DHL's track record with this project (and the world in general).

Back to patient wait mode

Okay everyone time for a few updates.

1.) Local UK deliveries went Royal Mail so those have and will start showing up over the next couple of days.

2.) all other orders still going DHL but we are taking a different approach. The larger palettes which DHL originally mandated are now being broken into van sized sets. The first of these have been picked up a few hours ago and will origin scan tomorrow. These are in the order in which the store orders were placed.

3.) second batch pickup tomorrow origin scan Wed GMT time

4.) third batch pickup wed with origin scan Thursday. At this point all store orders placed before December 18 excluding trade ins will be picked up.

5.) fourth and final batch covering all trade ins and all orders placed after Dec 18, are being picked up Thursday with origin scan on Friday.

Finally, we pulled the helpers and reveals and those will be fast follow packages. Because the factory messed up the substrate on the reveal we are now concerned with other QC issues with the boards and want to reconfirm those before sending something possibly faulty. We have already some helper boards that are not actuating the rear switch correctly either so we need to contact the factory on these. You all WILL get them but we wanted to make sure they are correct while ALSO not delaying the hilt shipments any further.

Are there still US orders in limbo? Prior to Dec 18th that is

Last edited:
Several who ordered in the US have already received (much to my delight and surprise) since I expected more of a delay based on the craziness of the world shipping times; so hopefully there won’t be much more waiting for you!

*edit* I might’ve missed the big point you were making. The parcel service has finally begun picking up and delivering just within the last few days

Last edited:
I'll try to exercise my patience and give it another week, lol - mine is one of the ones with a shipment label confirmation email but it hasn't yet been picked up. :)
Mine as well. Lewis told me it was picked up on the 6th yet still no update.

Did you order elite or standard? EU/UK/US/rest of the world?

If all orders have been dispatched then something is going on with mine as well. Ordered 11/06/20 shipped to US and nothing but a shipping label confirmation on 12/18/20 thus far. Guess maybe it’s on the way regardless?

Question on the helper board. Is the”kill switch” just for the LEDs in the control box? Or will that be able to function as a full saber power kill?

If all orders have been dispatched then something is going on with mine as well. Ordered 11/06/20 shipped to US and nothing but a shipping label confirmation on 12/18/20 thus far. Guess maybe it’s on the way regardless?
I'm in the same boat as you buddy which is weird because I'm pretty sure I ordered as soon as I got the email from 7 chambers back in November, so I would have thought I would have been in one of the first batches to get picked up and shipped. Not too worried about it just curious about the setup - I'm assuming there's a bunch of boxes that got picked up by DHL but haven't been scanned and they're sitting in a warehouse.

Once it starts moving it’s damn quick. You wouldn’t know there’s a pandemic if you saw how quickly it was processed and crossed the pond....once they pick up of course.
71D2A0B9-693D-4D9A-B3E5-E3A793D303D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back