Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Thanks for the update must be frustrating for you guys but you’re doing the best you can and it’s appreciated. Probably a dumb question but what do you mean by “helpers and reveals” I bought an elite kit does that impact me?

every kit includes a helper circuit board containing tactile switches and neopixel LEDs for the arrows as well as an optional kill switch for the + line of a main board for fX wiring.

also each kit includes a non-functional faux "reveal board that sits on top of the helper for the authentic circuit board look in the box.

these are being retained for QC issues found but the hilts are not being delayed. So a follow up parcel containing the boards will come later once we've sorted out the QC issues.

Thanks for the update.

I think I speak for everyone here but I just want to say thank you for all the time and effort you guys have put into this. Not only production and shipping (and all the stress that has been happening with that) but also for the time put into research and development and just the overall care and quality level.

So again, a huge thanks!!! Can't wait for mine!

Thanks! It definitely has been a bumpy road but we're almost there! And so far the folks who have received them are loving them so that is reassuring and makes us so happy!

Let's see how the recent complete lockdown for the whole UK will change things! o_O
It's not really going to change much really, beyond maybe making DHL issues a bit more acute with staff members being off as they have no childcare.

Anyone that can't work from home can still go to work.

Thanks so much for your empathy, patience, and understanding guys and gals. We really want the best outcome, these little setbacks are temporary and we trust that goes for all of our difficulties along the pandemic too. I’m just so glad we have finally gotten to this stage!

It's not really going to change much really, beyond maybe making DHL issues a bit more acute with staff members being off as they have no childcare.

Anyone that can't work from home can still go to work.
Well they didn’t pick the packages up since the 16th of December so I wouldn’t be surprised if the stage 5 lockdown would cause delay again.

Well they didn’t pick the packages up since the 16th of December so I wouldn’t be surprised if the stage 5 lockdown would cause delay again.
Stage 5 is just a name that the Government has given to putting the whole of England into Tier 4. It doesn't really change anything for companies like DHL etc.

from the other thread:

Just received my elite kit today and it’s mind-blowing! Really appreciate all the love that went into creating this. I am eagerly awaiting the reveal board but in the mean time could one of the 3 legends give us a tutorial on how to best install the Tri-ring?
There's already a legend! (Romans Empire) ;)

Same process:

Obviously you don't need to clip the ring, but using needle nose pliers and a channel lock pliers is the easiest/ most common route.

Another tool that can be used to great effect if you have one is a chain plier like this:

chainpliers-2__74649-1499089337-jpg.jpg

the tip allows you to open the ring (the same way as the needle nose) and the cuts inside the grip are good for closing it back down like the channel locks.

***Protect your surrounding cubes with layers of tape***
DO NOT, try to close it all the way where the points touch...

I designed it that way to make it easy and you want that width to be about the same as the way it came in the box so do take note of that dimension when cinching it back down in the hole... it is also splayed out a bit to make sure it grips while inside the hole. This is designed so that it has some friction and can stay in whatever position you set it (which is canon!);)

Okay everyone time for a few updates.

1.) Local UK deliveries went Royal Mail so those have and will start showing up over the next couple of days.

2.) all other orders still going DHL but we are taking a different approach. The larger palettes which DHL originally mandated are now being broken into van sized sets. The first of these have been picked up a few hours ago and will origin scan tomorrow. These are in the order in which the store orders were placed.

3.) second batch pickup tomorrow origin scan Wed GMT time

4.) third batch pickup wed with origin scan Thursday. At this point all store orders placed before December 18 excluding trade ins will be picked up.

5.) fourth and final batch covering all trade ins and all orders placed after Dec 18, are being picked up Thursday with origin scan on Friday.

Finally, we pulled the helpers and reveals and those will be fast follow packages. Because the factory messed up the substrate on the reveal we are now concerned with other QC issues with the boards and want to reconfirm those before sending something possibly faulty. We have already some helper boards that are not actuating the rear switch correctly either so we need to contact the factory on these. You all WILL get them but we wanted to make sure they are correct while ALSO not delaying the hilt shipments any further.
Anyone get an origin scan today?? Mine still says not picked up. Ordered mid-November

Thanks onderon.
Adam, Lewis, and myself have been at 3000% the height of anxiety over the project delivery, need deep breaths and patience while things are still slower than we were told initially. It will come... we are with you in that feeling, hold on for us! There should be more en-route almost as we speak

Last edited:
Haha! onderon. :lol: My friends! You’re all accounted for and Lewis; who has epically sorted orders, (one man, over 10,000 parts, and 300 orders) would invite you to take a deep breath, and let the process move at the pace we are subject to.
We are updating you as soon as any new information is available and considering Adam, Lewis, and myself have 3000% been at the height of anxiety over not just the project but delivery we just need deep breaths and patience. It will come... we are with you in that feeling, grip the chair and hold on for us! ;)
Hey I was just answering @darthmarce’s question...no need to laugh on me ;) I’m Zen! :D
EA313C06-5842-47AA-AFC0-DFD4E1A7A21B.gif

Last edited:
Haha! onderon. :lol: My friends! You’re all accounted for and Lewis; who has epically sorted orders, (one man, over 10,000 parts, and 300 orders) would invite you to take a deep breath, and let the process move at the pace we are subject to.
We are updating you as soon as any new information is available and considering Adam, Lewis, and myself have 3000% been at the height of anxiety over not just the project but delivery we just need deep breaths and patience. It will come... we are with you in that feeling, grip the chair and hold on for us! ;)
Yep, thank you for that. Especially, here in the US, i still haven't received something from another state away sent priority and its been 2 weeks and hasn't moved from the origin city...lol. I'm putting money on receiving the MOM Hero across the Atlantic before i get the other thing. Lol

USPS is messed up also yes. You are not getting your hilt from another state yet mine almost arrived from RomanProps that I ordered on 14th of December. US to EU.

Last edited:
Thanks onderon.
Adam, Lewis, and myself have been at 3000% the height of anxiety over the project delivery, need deep breaths and patience while things are still slower than we were told initially. It will come... we are with you in that feeling, hold on for us! There should be more en-route almost as we speak
Mostly concerned because I’m in the process of moving from my old place where the hilt is being shipped :/ trying to keep the faith that it will arrive in time, but the 15th is my cutoff and DHLs estimates haven’t been accurate so far. I know DHL offers some kind of rerouting but at this point I don’t really trust their ability to reroute anything haha. Nothing against you guys at all, still really excited to see all the work you’ve put in. Just trying to get accurate updates so I know what to do

Mostly concerned because I’m in the process of moving from my old place where the hilt is being shipped :/ trying to keep the faith that it will arrive in time, but the 15th is my cutoff and DHLs estimates haven’t been accurate so far. I know DHL offers some kind of rerouting but at this point I don’t really trust their ability to reroute anything haha. Nothing against you guys at all, still really excited to see all the work you’ve put in. Just trying to get accurate updates so I know what to do
1816BFAD-AEE9-41D1-8347-CF33A0338A44.jpeg

I have a feeling we will all see them moving in tracking soon, big truck got sent out instead of the van :lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back