Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

I think I originally ordered the “Ultimate Hero” in 2017? Maybe it was 2016 lol... this is, without a doubt, the longest lightsaber odyssey I’ve ever been a part of. I’ve laughed (ordering) I’ve cried (receiving the original Phoenix Props hilt) I’ve seen it all. So **** it I’m here for it. I’m not gonna get bent out of shape over this.

special thanks to lewis for being honest and personable with me throughout this journey.

Mine has now shipped!!

Attachments

• E49605FA-D32C-4C1D-91BC-E7243FBB8A1A.png
    E49605FA-D32C-4C1D-91BC-E7243FBB8A1A.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 105
I don't know about PSA but in the Facebook group they said international shipments are still in a holding pattern for the 5th; that was as of yesterday.

Last edited:
Yes. Not sure how international is going out, but if it’s FedEx, the french distribution hub that takes the uk parcels is insanely backed up. Had a parcel sitting there for a week.

It is supposed to be DHL.

Probably. Lucky buggers. I mean, while I have the sample I'm waiting for MY MoM too. Haha.

Btw :) Do you happen to have any updates from Lewis regarding the one and only DHL Express delivery? :p

Okay everyone time for a few updates.

1.) Local UK deliveries went Royal Mail so those have and will start showing up over the next couple of days.

2.) all other orders still going DHL but we are taking a different approach. The larger palettes which DHL originally mandated are now being broken into van sized sets. The first of these have been picked up a few hours ago and will origin scan tomorrow. These are in the order in which the store orders were placed.

3.) second batch pickup tomorrow origin scan Wed GMT time

4.) third batch pickup wed with origin scan Thursday. At this point all store orders placed before December 18 excluding trade ins will be picked up.

5.) fourth and final batch covering all trade ins and all orders placed after Dec 18, are being picked up Thursday with origin scan on Friday.

Finally, we pulled the helpers and reveals and those will be fast follow packages. Because the factory messed up the substrate on the reveal we are now concerned with other QC issues with the boards and want to reconfirm those before sending something possibly faulty. We have already some helper boards that are not actuating the rear switch correctly either so we need to contact the factory on these. You all WILL get them but we wanted to make sure they are correct while ALSO not delaying the hilt shipments any further.

Last edited:

1.) Local UK deliveries went Royal Mail so those have and will start showing up over the next couple of days.

2.) all other orders still going DHL but we are taking a different approach. The larger palettes which DHL originally mandated are now being broken into van sized sets. The first of these have been picked up a few hours ago and will origin scan tomorrow. These are in the order in which the store orders were placed.

4.) third batch pickup wed with origin scan Thursday. At this point all store orders placed before December 18 excluding trade ins will be picked up.

5.) fourth and final batch covering all trade ins and all orders placed after Dec 18, are being picked up Thursday with origin scan on Friday.

Finally, we pulled the helpers and reveals and those will be fast follow packages. Because the factory messed up the substrate on the reveal we are now concerned with other QC issues with the boards and want to reconfirm those before sending something possibly faulty. We have already some helper boards that are not actuating the rear switch correctly either so we need to contact the factory on these. You all WILL get them but we wanted to make sure they are correct while ALSO not delaying the hilt shipments any further.
Thanks for the update must be frustrating for you guys but you’re doing the best you can and it’s appreciated. Probably a dumb question but what do you mean by “helpers and reveals” I bought an elite kit does that impact me?

thank you for the updates...i was worried i missed something. Glad you are sending the hilts and not delaying them because of the boards. We ALL appreciate good quality control and are glad you are making tough decisions and not sacrificing quality.

Thanks for the update.

I think I speak for everyone here but I just want to say thank you for all the time and effort you guys have put into this. Not only production and shipping (and all the stress that has been happening with that) but also for the time put into research and development and just the overall care and quality level.

So again, a huge thanks!!! Can't wait for mine!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back