Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Officer K JACKET/COAT by Magnoli Clothiers

The temptation is becoming harder to resist. Is the nubuck jacket you posted earlier in the thread black? Alternatively, you have any pictures of a green leather version? Many thanks.

The temptation is becoming harder to resist. Is the nubuck jacket you posted earlier in the thread black? Alternatively, you have any pictures of a green leather version? Many thanks.

The nubuck is called "black" but due to the matte properties of the leather it looks more like a charcoal. We don't have any photos of a green leather version, unfortunately.

Hm then perhaps I will get a green leather one! That way I can tweak the color of the leather to be just a bit different. Is the shearling color customizable? I also like the idea of a slightly darker brown collar, but I don't necessarily want it distressed. How will the leather hold up in weather? I would want to wear it in heavy snow/rain and I don't want to damage the leather. I have a Barbour waxed jacket and it works wonders in that sort of weather, but I don't wear any of my leather garments in in that weather for fear of damaging them. Time to take my measurements in any case!

Nubuck is an "open" leather (like suede) which isn't great for wearing in heavy rain or snow. If you go with a smooth-grained leather (like goatskin, for example) that can hold up to all sort of bad weather.

Thanks for all your advice! I'll mull it over and see what I decide. Can I place an order without knowing all the final details? For example, I'd like to discuss various leather options and colors etc with you if I got that route, which seems likely. Or would it be better to determine these things beforehand?

Thanks for all your advice! I'll mull it over and see what I decide. Can I place an order without knowing all the final details? For example, I'd like to discuss various leather options and colors etc with you if I got that route, which seems likely. Or would it be better to determine these things beforehand?

Either way is fine by us.

Hi everyone, trying to do a custom color for my jacket. I've found a pretty good option, taken directly from the image of the unfiltered coat on page 2, then darkened just a tad. I'd love to get some feedback about this, as I'm going for a more screen accurate color. I have to provide the color in RGB, but I'll link a website to check them below.

The website:
https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_rgb.asp

Here's the color I'm looking at, currently. I think the red and blue values should stay at 70, but if you want to adjust the green value, I'm open to suggestions.
rgb(70, 83, 70)

Many thanks

I just had the nice Fedex man at the door. My coat just arrived.
Utterly amazing.
All that time spent on my measurements paid off...It looks like it was made for me..lolz.
The quality of this is unbelievable.(I went with the dark green,un-distressed with hook and eye closure,writing on the back.)
Dealing with Magnoli's has been an absolute pleasure as well...thanks to all involved.It's only my second time with you and it's been awesome.
If you are thinking about getting one of these ,stop it now and just do it.You will not be disappointed.
Now I must save my pennies up and go for the Deckard next :)

loving the photos of the latest coats. im so close to pulling the trigger on one. i cant decide what colour though. im going for an unwaxed version. and i cant decide between a dark grey/charcoal or a nice dark blue. to my eyes in the film it looks almost dark grey in most scenes. and im not a fan of it in green or black. personally i think any colour would look great in this coat. but i am trying to pick a colour that will go with almost everything. i have a dark grey peacoat that i love and wear often so i am leaning towards grey but i use to have a dark blue coat that looked great. i tend to wear lots of dark grey, or navy, or khaki jeans/chinos. dont really wear black except in work. and rarely actually wear normal blue jeans. and for tops its usually a shade of blue or red. so i am trying to settle on a colour that will go with what i wear.

what do you think? for inspiration i have been looking at han solos force awakens parka, it has a similar fur lining. and its a nice dark blue in some shots. or the blue of doctor stranges costume. and for greys i just googled a bunch of images. and took a screenshot of a scene in the movie where i think it looks really grey

PI922L001-C11@12.jpghan-solo-le-reveil-de-la-force.jpgUntitled.png16087_COL_US_F17_EchoBase_LP_Han_Product_v2.jpgmontgomery_11262_2_22173.jpg7534637-1-charcoal.jpgMW40_656M_17_JOSEPH_ABBOUD_HERITAGE_CHARCOAL_SET.jpg965251028_01.jpg19b559e5f41539a802560ffd53a63f2a.jpg

kenobibale You can do what I'm doing and choose your own color! Here's the website: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_rgb.asp. Since it's unwaxed you can basically do any color you want. Understandably, Magnoli likely can't make and EXACT rgb color, but it would be a good baseline and I'm sure he would get very close.

70,83,80 is what I'm looking at right now but someone also recommended 60,83,83 which is a nice grey/teal color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy's Midnight Blue with a very dark grey shearling would look pretty slick, least it does in my mind's eye. Fairly "LAPD" too.

I feel like I'm pretty close to buying one, but I want one in Nubuck leather. I only saw a picture of one in this thread. Are there any other pictures of the nubuck leather. I'd like to see how it looks in green and how does it look from the back. Also, is the faux fox fur the best one in terms of similar color and look to the coat in blade runner? I can't decide if the distressed Camel-brown faux shearling or the faux fox fur is a closer match.

Last edited:
scope51791 We don't have any photos of the nubuck in the green, unfortunately. As for the fur, the distressed faux shearling is definitely closer to the original, but the faux fox fur is a nice match to the nubuck. It's really a matter of taste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back