Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Officer K JACKET/COAT by Magnoli Clothiers

Looks nice¡ Are you thimking on day on the close/far future offer a laminated cotton version of it?
An I know this is about the jacket but any comment on the Magnoli's K jumper?;)

I've been reading up on this over a couple of threads and am pretty sure about what I want to order. But first I wanted to ask if there were any pictures of the hook and eye closure? (i couldn't find any lest I just didn't notice) and also if the only way to hold up the right collar when open was the magnets? Thanks in advance!

I've been reading up on this over a couple of threads and am pretty sure about what I want to order. But first I wanted to ask if there were any pictures of the hook and eye closure? (i couldn't find any lest I just didn't notice) and also if the only way to hold up the right collar when open was the magnets? Thanks in advance!

The hook-and-eye is a standard style (just like the original):

81PcClwzQ8L._AC_UL320_SR252,320_.jpg

As for the collar, we make it like the original coat by default, but we can modify the collar any way you like (we've made a version with snaps for one customer, for example).

Kind regards,
Magnoli

A bit late to the party but I just pulled the trigger on one of these in waxed cotton,screen accurate. Cant wait!

Hi! Is there any way to purchase a printable pattern?? Ive been following another thread for over a yr with the promise a pattern would be made available and it still hasnt been. I really want to make one for my now fiance with some changes. Im not good at making patterns but i sew very well. If its at all possible please let me know. I really want to make one by hand. Thanks!

Waxed cotton jackets cannot be washed in hot water, dry cleaned or machine washed as this will remove the waterproofing wax and oils which cannot be replaced. The only way to clean a waxed jacket is to brush off any dirt, and then wipe it down using cold water only.

Hey Indy ! I got mine last winter and love it. I understand waxed cotton should not be washed/dry cleaned. Any suggestions or insight on when/if your waxed cotton needs to be re waxed? If so any suggestions on process and type of wax?
everything I am reading says once a year under heavy use or once every 2-3 with moderate.

Thanks again!

This basically says it all:

Any Barbour products are perfect for rewaxing, but you could use any off-brand products using the same type of wax.

Amazing! Cant wait for my Magnoli coat to arrive. I have a question though as I think I messed up on my order. I ordered the dark brown shearling, but I think its the camel brown distressed that is screen accurate?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back