ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sbeall

Holy cow. I picked up a couple aluminum cast guns a few years back at a gun show for $10 a pop. Broomhandle included. That price seems awefully steep. You can get a metal airsoft version for that.
I’m not in the market, so I don’t know what a reasonable price is nowadays. A lot of prices at the flea market get inflated because dealers expect to bargain down, or to sell to collectors with more dollars than sense.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yea, very steep price there. I only used one because I wanted my "muppet" stunt blaster to be durable and have the dimensions of a real pistol. I thought it was a cool idea to use one, I don't think any were used in SW. For some reason my accuracy bug was flexible on not making the resin pistol out of resin. (The mount is rather thick too and I just used angle aluminum).

Since the stunt pistol is a cast of this ANH DL44, I added a bull barrel and stuff too.

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, I only paid $10 for my Lytle Mauser. It's definitely a little smaller than a real C96, but like Tom says, it makes a great Muppet/Dagobah stunt blaster.

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ha! Fun thing I just discovered... The Han ANH hero is used by an imperial officer. It has the scope mount upright and scope removed. You heard it here first... ^_^
Scott, Good eye. Very cool to see.
I don't know if you can say he really used it though.. Sure it was in his holster, but quick draw didn't quite get there in time ;):D