Unlimited Run Aluminum vibro axe blade

OK EVERYONE, I'M UP AND RUNNING AND TAKING ORDERS!

$350 for complete aluminum blade. Main blade, 2 side pieces, and yamaha base piece.

States, $20 for shipping
Europe, unfortunately flat rate is $99
Just PM me and I'll send you the details. Thanks everyone for your patience!
20201028_173108.jpg

The blades will be finished, yes?
Yes they will. Finished and fully assembled. The blades in the photo have all been machine cut. I now have to put the sharp edge on, round the bottom of the blade, drill/tap add the big straight blade screw. Then buff out the surface and make ready for paint.

For anyone that doesn't care I have a finished blade that doesn't have a sharp edge on it. And the blade edge is different than the hero version. The outside shape is the exact same size and shape as the hero version but the width of the beveled edge is the same from top to bottom. It doesn't taper in the middle, and it's not sharp at all. Its discounted. 250$ for this one. PM me if interested.
20201030_000150.jpg
20201030_000225.jpg
20201030_000334.jpg
20201030_000410.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, thought I'd put up my progress on my personal axes. There are a few inaccuracies, I'll correct them in my 3rd build. Ive had so much going on its been difficult to do much and the pandemic isn't helping. I got a great resin print from Trooper_trent of the cannon connector tube and replicated it out of aluminum. I mounted it and sealed the holes with milliput. Then I shaped and installed the 5mm rod in for the pipe going from the cannon connector to the pole. I just primed my axes. Its freezing over here so painting these isn't that convenient. Anyways here they are after priming and sanding. Getting ready for a final coat and seal then I'll weather it and be done. Im waiting on my vader rod which will be made out of aluminum.
20201117_164855.jpg
20201117_172929.jpg
20201122_180109.jpg
20201123_143328.jpg
20201123_152818.jpg
20201124_014830.jpg

I wasn't trying to be lame, its just a time issue. I don't have a lathe so I had to shape the rounded ends by hand. You're still special

Thanks I really appreciate it. If I didn't have standards this would be much easier. I made some errors on the 2 im building I still like them but i just want to make sure it's done correctly. There are minor things I cleaned up that the original has that looked sloppy. Im cool with changes like that. My cannon connector should be touching the hairdryer thats one mistake.

Thanks I really appreciate it. If I didn't have standards this would be much easier. I made some errors on the 2 im building I still like them but i just want to make sure it's done correctly. There are minor things I cleaned up that the original has that looked sloppy. Im cool with changes like that. My cannon connector should be touching the hairdryer thats one mistake.
Those damn professional standards.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back