RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's what I eventually used for the wire. Its what worked for me and since this was my 8th round of redoing this I was willing to go to great lengths to get it right. I used the tubing pictured. Cut out all plastic in-between the wire, glued it to the pole in the arrangement shown on the prop. Then using the rubber 3m tape i stretched it wrapping it with the direction of the wire so the edges of the tape fell into the wider gaps of the wire. I sealed the end of the tape with glue. For the middle wrap under the DL-44 vent, there are 2 coils of wire. The top and bottom wrap are just one wire.