Unlimited Run Aluminum vibro axe blade

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to get a count of who needs the yamaha piece for their axe. This is for a cast of the yamaha part. Once i get some names I can have Zorg send them to me and then distribute them to those of us living in the states.
Me please. I have one of his other casts but it has the base on it. So if you're doing that in aluminum, I'd rather have the raw part case alone rather than try to cut this one down.

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
the screen yamaya part has a round depression on it on the yamaya script.

the raw cast from the kit part does not have this.......

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's was probably a screw hole... Sort of filled in.

In my opinion

Last edited: