Unlimited Run Aluminum vibro axe blade

Compared to the other
20200831_014511.jpg

I wanted to get a count of who needs the yamaha piece for their axe. This is for a cast of the yamaha part. Once i get some names I can have Zorg send them to me and then distribute them to those of us living in the states.
Me please. I have one of his other casts but it has the base on it. So if you're doing that in aluminum, I'd rather have the raw part case alone rather than try to cut this one down.

the screen yamaya part has a round depression on it on the yamaya script.

the raw cast from the kit part does not have this.......

It's was probably a screw hole... Sort of filled in.

In my opinion

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick review time.
For any of you that are on the run, or for anyone who is on the fence about getting one. You guys will be SO HAPPY with this thing!
I was very fortunate to get mine a bit early while Ryan continues to work on these, because I've been working with him via direct message behind the scenes to validate measurements of some of the other greeblies. He and I both have the same obsession for accuracy so he offered to send me my blade early so that I could use it as scaling reference, and boy has it helped.
But separately, I just wanted to pop in here to say WOW! this thing is so amazing. The thickness and weight of it is unbelievable. This is exactly what I had dreamed of years ago when I started collecting parts for this replica. I knew I wanted to have all real parts and metal where available. Nobody else has done an all metal blade that I know of and Ryan Clinton has knocked this out of the park.
He has worked extremely hard to get the sizing and shape of this thing absolutely perfect. I held mine in my hands and poured over all of the screenshots to see if I could spot any glaring inaccuracies and it's all just spot on in every detail.
I cannot wait for you guys to see these things in person. It's going to add so much to your replica in terms of realism, weight, and accuracy.
Such a cool piece and I'm very honored to own one.

120750116_634892787087307_3834193467113116092_n.jpg
120768673_342380323771616_5687335862383379525_n.png
120811317_802581847222843_8340647078339366876_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back