Unlimited Run Agents of SHIELD badges and lanyards

Re: Agents of SHIELD lanyards

Bump for payment sent a couple days back. Will you be letting us know when they ship and or when do you expect them to go out?

Did I miss payment info or are we supposed to PM about it? Also, is there combined shipping? Or is it $16 shipping for a full set? I may be ready to order this weekend.

You can PM me for my Paypal addie!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Theta photo added.

Got my set today......Very FREAKIN....Cool....!!!!!! IMG_1439.JPGIMG_1440.JPGIMG_1443.JPG

Very nice, where did you get the box I hadn't realised it had been identified... Gonna have to pick up a set of these they are absolutely stunning!

box is a pocket watch display case (Amazon) ...tried to get burlwood but it was sold out..

Nice case, shame they don't ship outside of the US

There's a shop on e-bay.com which ships internationally and the box has the correct brass hinges!
It's called SMP station

Regards,

Alberto

----------------------------------------------

Just got my box from that shop and I can confirm is not with brass hinges (inges are indeed chromed) as the one in the picture showed, still a nice black gloss finish box pretty close to the original!

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited:

Hello there,

my badges arrived but this one is missing in the package unfortunately :cry

11427045_975584459139010_7130556527408685505_n.jpg

acrylic-two.jpg

Regards, Alberto

Attachments

• twotone.jpg
    twotone.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 95
So, I was looking at the screen grab, and it looks like the two badges on the left in the back row are on retractable lanyards. Anybody got any leads on what type they may be? I'm gonna head to Staples later and see what they have, but I'd love to try and find out what the actual type used on the show was.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434499518.860818.jpg

Upon further review of the image, I think I just answered my own question. It also appears that the Blue/Grey one also has this lanyard, which appears to be very similar to this one:

m000017929_sc7.jpg

This is made by IDville and has a retractable measuring tape. They appear to only be sold in groups of 25 and are kind of spendy.
http://www.staples.com/IDville-1343...sure-Badge-Reels-Black-25-Pack/product_206416

Looking at ebay right now, there are similar ones much cheaper. Like just over $1 each. I'll probably go with something like that.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back