Unlimited Run Agents of SHIELD badges and lanyards

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

juno

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Had to make them all!
They are $10 each. All include the lanyard. The styles are:
- Orange and grey (the original lanyard style) - holographic eagle
- Orange and grey divided - holographic eagle
- Blue and grey - black eagle printed on the vinyl
- Clear - Laser-etched acrylic
- Black - Laser-etched acrylic
- Two-tone - Two-tone eagle printed on the vinyl
- Bumble-bee - Black and yellow - holographic eagle
- Theta - The triangular one
- Black acrylic two-tone - Laser-etched acrylic. Per the prop maker, the black acrylic is the correct one seen in the episode. However, I've been asked to make it, so I did. It is $15, not $10.

Shipping is $2 per card U.S., $3 everywhere else. Lanyards are included. (I follow the rules!)

(Battery on the camera died, so I still need to take photos of Theta, two-tone, and divided.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

montified88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Agents of SHIELD lanyards

Your a Friggin GOD!!!........now to find the box???:behave

Lemme catch up on work and i'll post when I'm ready........a whole set preferably.....

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Possibly interested in a full set pending pictures of the remaining IDs not shown.

juno

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Possibly interested pending? Lol!

I'm heading out of town tomorrow, so I won't be photographing until I get back.

DBoz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I was wondering how long it would take for these to show up. I am in for at least the Theta, and most likely the whole set.

Treeman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am in for a full set of 8. Send me a PM with the payment info.

RobI

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Badges look great. :D

However, according to the screenshot provided by cocomonk22 in another thread, the black one needs a little tweak.

See below the original and with a little contrast tweaking. In picture 3, note the continuation of the apex of the SHIELD logo circle, inverting colors when crossing the center line - gray on the right and black on the left. I see no possible way this could be due to a shadow or light effect. Also given how the orange, gold and clear are also vertical two-tone, it's not a stretch that the black could be also.

Thoughts?

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Badges look great. :D

However, according to the screenshot provided by cocomonk22 in another thread, the black one needs a little tweak.

See below the original and with a little contrast tweaking. In picture 3, note the continuation of the apex of the SHIELD logo circle, inverting colors when crossing the center line - gray on the right and black on the left. I see no possible way this could be due to a shadow or light effect. Also given how the orange, gold and clear are also vertical two-tone, it's not a stretch that the black could be also.

Thoughts?

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/SpecterRob/Props/SHIELD Badge.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/SpecterRob/Props/SHIELD Badge - color adjusted.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/SpecterRob/Props/SHIELD Badge - color adjusted with line.jpg

I think you're onto something there, it does very much look like the black ID on the far right top row is a two tone badge rather than a single gloss black.

Juno, Is there any chance the design can be tweaked to accommodate this?

juno

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I spoke with the prop's maker, and he confirmed it was made as I did. I don't know if it's a trick of the light or what.

I am happy to cut you a badge that's like the two tone, but I did do my research before I started making these.

- - - Updated - - -

A two-tone lasered badge would be $15, and I would require up front payment before I cut it.

bluecoyote

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Add a two tone black and grey lasered badge to my order....payment coming..

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That badge is clearly just reflecting something white/light colored that happens to be lined up close to the same angle. Because the etched design doesn't reflect it is left looking darker. Hence the inversion.

Still a cool idea though.

-Nick

cocomonk22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Here's an animated gif of that badge for the first 4 frames when the box is opened: