Unlimited Run Agents of SHIELD badges and lanyards

Here's what I decided to go with.

0200.751.MAIN_large.jpg

http://www.keybak.com/products/retract-a-badge-id-with-carabiner

14.95 for a 5 pack from here in the US ($21 after tax and shipping). A little spendy, but at least I know what I'll be getting. Some of the stuff on ebay that comes from China had some conflicting pictures, so I didn't want to take a chance. I think they are a pretty good match, if not the exact one used on the show.

Also got my box today. It's black, but I can live with that. Still looks really nice.

A little ways back in the thread, there is an Amazon link to the correct model of case. The only down side is that it's black. At least you can get the model from there and use it to search for the correct color. I got the black, and it looks pretty damn nice, if not 100% accurate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434648097.906326.jpg

I'd definitely prefer the screen accurate one. I found one from brookstone but it shows both silver and brass hinges. So I might call them. Everywhere else I could find on the internet the burl is out of stock or no longer available.

That first one looks like the ticket if you don't mind the tape measure. It's pretty much the first one I found, only cheaper and without having to buy in bulk. Nice find!

I got the ones I ordered from Keybak today. They were more expensive, but I'm happy with them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434745181.463364.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434745194.561366.jpg

Updated photo of all in the case with the reels:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434745350.403500.jpg

Well if you can't go screen accurate....go one better. Etched glass SHIELD logo

SHIELDbox2b.jpgSHIELDbox1b.jpg

I got the SHIELD logo (5.75" X 5.75" decal) from eBay seller yellowdoggrapphics.in color Dusted Crystal

The box was off Amazon. It is a Caddy Bay Glossy Rosewood Case for 12 Pocket Watches. (I talked to Brookstone about the screen accurate model, and it is completely out of stock, with no current back order or upcoming order status for the Burl wood version, they do still have plenty of Black ones)

I am still trying to decide if I want to add one of bobatrek's Equipment ID tags to either the front or side.

SHIELD_ID_Tags.jpg

I did find the silver lettering on black tag that bobatrek refers to below, on his ebay page, and I have ordered a set. I should receive my reel lanyards in soon, and that will complete the badges.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately I don't have a pic on me at the moment, but it's like the silver one you showed, but black instead of silver, and the text is silver instead of black.

Well if you can't go screen accurate....go one better. Etched glass SHIELD logo
View attachment 493798View attachment 493797

I got the SHIELD logo from eBay seller yellowdoggrapphics.in color Dusted Crystal

I am still trying to decide if i want to add one of bobatrek's Equipment ID tags to either the front or side.

View attachment 493801

On their page on e-bay I can see the logo but not sure to get the right one for my box, would You please be so kind to send the direct link to the correct one to buy by pm?

Regards,

Alberto

Hmm... Think I am going to go for a full set soon here, just drumming up the funds, should have a go in the next week for a set of these.

On their page on e-bay I can see the logo but not sure to get the right one for my box, would You please be so kind to send the direct link to the correct one to buy by pm?

Regards,

Alberto
I am going to assume you can request the finish from them when ordering the white one from their ebay store?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back