- Orange and grey (the original lanyard style) - holographic eagle
- Orange and grey divided - holographic eagle
- Blue and grey - black eagle printed on the vinyl
- Clear - Laser-etched acrylic
- Black - Laser-etched acrylic
- Two-tone - Two-tone eagle printed on the vinyl
- Bumble-bee - Black and yellow - holographic eagle
- Theta - The triangular one
- Black acrylic two-tone - Laser-etched acrylic. Per the prop maker, the black acrylic is the correct one seen in the episode. However, I've been asked to make it, so I did. It is $15, not $10.

Shipping is $2 per card U.S., $3 everywhere else. Lanyards are included. (I follow the rules!)

(Battery on the camera died, so I still need to take photos of Theta, two-tone, and divided.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 2,066
  • lanyard1.jpg
    lanyard1.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 1,934
  • lanyard2.jpg
    lanyard2.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 1,844
  • lanyard3.jpg
    lanyard3.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 1,698
  • lanyard4.jpg
    lanyard4.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 1,651
  • lanyard5.jpg
    lanyard5.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 1,638
  • twotone.jpg
    twotone.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 1,424
  • acrylic-two.jpg
    acrylic-two.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 1,445
  • theta.jpg
    theta.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 1,497
Last edited:
Re: Agents of SHIELD lanyards

Your a Friggin GOD!!!........now to find the box???:behave

Lemme catch up on work and i'll post when I'm ready........a whole set preferably.....

Possibly interested pending? Lol!

I'm heading out of town tomorrow, so I won't be photographing until I get back.

I was wondering how long it would take for these to show up. I am in for at least the Theta, and most likely the whole set.

I am in for a full set of 8. Send me a PM with the payment info.

Badges look great. :D

However, according to the screenshot provided by cocomonk22 in another thread, the black one needs a little tweak.

See below the original and with a little contrast tweaking. In picture 3, note the continuation of the apex of the SHIELD logo circle, inverting colors when crossing the center line - gray on the right and black on the left. I see no possible way this could be due to a shadow or light effect. Also given how the orange, gold and clear are also vertical two-tone, it's not a stretch that the black could be also.

Thoughts?

Badges look great. :D

However, according to the screenshot provided by cocomonk22 in another thread, the black one needs a little tweak.

See below the original and with a little contrast tweaking. In picture 3, note the continuation of the apex of the SHIELD logo circle, inverting colors when crossing the center line - gray on the right and black on the left. I see no possible way this could be due to a shadow or light effect. Also given how the orange, gold and clear are also vertical two-tone, it's not a stretch that the black could be also.

Thoughts?

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/SpecterRob/Props/SHIELD Badge.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/SpecterRob/Props/SHIELD Badge - color adjusted.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/...s/SHIELD Badge - color adjusted with line.jpg

I think you're onto something there, it does very much look like the black ID on the far right top row is a two tone badge rather than a single gloss black.

Juno, Is there any chance the design can be tweaked to accommodate this?

I spoke with the prop's maker, and he confirmed it was made as I did. I don't know if it's a trick of the light or what.

I am happy to cut you a badge that's like the two tone, but I did do my research before I started making these.

- - - Updated - - -

A two-tone lasered badge would be $15, and I would require up front payment before I cut it.

That badge is clearly just reflecting something white/light colored that happens to be lined up close to the same angle. Because the etched design doesn't reflect it is left looking darker. Hence the inversion.

Still a cool idea though.

-Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back