a mini collection of star trek resin ships.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

J Scorn

Sr Member
Those are awesome! Do you play the starship battles RPG? I don't remember what the Trek one was called, but those would be perfect for it.

no i dont, my plan is to create my own gaming system, i know of others such as FASA, starfleet battles, and the new one fleet captain.

cheers for ur comment.. more to come...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

J Scorn

Sr Member

when castin' goes wrong lol.

these make good background scences, (ie wolf 359) or some i turn into borg assimulated ships.

J Scorn

Sr Member

first concept of a 'carrier class' ship.... i later went back to 2 nacelles dropped down, giving it a more battlestar look.. even painted it in a much darker grey.