a mini collection of star trek resin ships.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

J Scorn

Sr Member
hello,

just for fun, thought id post a few pics of mini resin ships that i casted and built. i use 1:2500 scale to keep my ships in check. backgrounds were also made by me.

cheers for lookin'

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ford W Maverick

Those are awesome! Do you play the starship battles RPG? I don't remember what the Trek one was called, but those would be perfect for it.