2X Kyle Katarn lighsaber DKII

arwa

Sr Member
I have been working on these two guys for a little bit now. I think the flash took away from them though. I beat the heck out of them to help with the look. I still need to add the metal strip along the handle. They were made out of scrap pieces that I had laying around. I think the length is right around 8.5 inches.

Good? Bad? Ugly?

Not bad.

It would help the look quite a bit if you turned down the diameter on the main grip.

Thanks for the comments.

I am currently reworking the grips, but I am having problems with the lathe and I can't turn them down anymore. I have to grind them down with sandpaper. One them came out great and in the process of being refinished.

-arwa

I'm not sure but 8.5" seems awfully short. I'd imagine it would be at least another 2 inches longer, maybe 3.

I'm not sure but 8.5" seems awfully short. I'd imagine it would be at least another 2 inches longer, maybe 3.

Yes, it should be longer, but I was turning them out of scrap tubes that I had laying around. I went with what I had ;) :thumbsup

Thanks for the info. It looks like I need to make the grooves and the handle more defined. I will also need to get rid of the plat along the top and replace it with the proper panel. If you take a look at the game when Boc is standing over Katarn, you can see the 1/4 panel around the top.

Google Image Result for http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Koda_Vonnor/Katarn%20Saber/IMG_0381.jpg

Back