2X Kyle Katarn lighsaber DKII

arwa

Sr Member
I have been working on these two guys for a little bit now. I think the flash took away from them though. I beat the heck out of them to help with the look. I still need to add the metal strip along the handle. They were made out of scrap pieces that I had laying around. I think the length is right around 8.5 inches.

Good? Bad? Ugly?

Not bad.

It would help the look quite a bit if you turned down the diameter on the main grip.

Thanks for the comments.

I am currently reworking the grips, but I am having problems with the lathe and I can't turn them down anymore. I have to grind them down with sandpaper. One them came out great and in the process of being refinished.

-arwa

Thanks for the info. It looks like I need to make the grooves and the handle more defined. I will also need to get rid of the plat along the top and replace it with the proper panel. If you take a look at the game when Boc is standing over Katarn, you can see the 1/4 panel around the top.

Google Image Result for http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Koda_Vonnor/Katarn%20Saber/IMG_0381.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back