My 2x vintage Folmer Graflex.

NickD73

Here's my 2x vintage Folmer Graflex that I've been very lucky to be able to add to my collection. :cool:

DSC00901.JPG DSC00902.JPG DSC00904.JPG DSC00905.JPG DSC00906.JPG DSC00907.JPG DSC00910.JPG DSC00912.JPG DSC00914.JPG DSC00915.JPG DSC00916.JPG DSC00917.JPG

CopperRevan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
congrats man...i got my first one this year after 20plus years of searching...at an antique store for $50, and its complete in great condition. I could've bought one many times on sites but i wanted tp experience the joy of actually finding one that i could hold. Yours look fantastic!!! Merry Christmas

CopperRevan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wicked find for 50 bucks
It was listed at $80 and the antique store had a 20% off sale and a raffle at checkout to win an extra 5,10,15,20% ...i got lucky and got the extra 20% so a little over $50 with tax...The workers know me and were asking me why i was so excited...they were like what is it? i responded..." What is it?...it's like the grail of Star Wars memorabilia lol...it's Luke Skywalkers lightsaber(actually Anakins) thats what it is. I of course verified all the parts are original on threads here on the RPF(Thank you RPF!!!). I could have bought one so many times on ebay but(like Indiana Jones)wanted the adventure of actually finding one i could touch...over 20 years of looking, waiting...hoping.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It was listed at $80 and the antique store had a 20% off sale and a raffle at checkout to win an extra 5,10,15,20% ...i got lucky and got the extra 20% so a little over $50 with tax...The workers know me and were asking me why i was so excited...they were like what is it? i responded..." What is it?...it's like the grail of Star Wars memorabilia lol...it's Luke Skywalkers lightsaber(actually Anakins) thats what it is. I of course verified all the parts are original on threads here on the RPF(Thank you RPF!!!). I could have bought one so many times on ebay but(like Indiana Jones)wanted the adventure of actually finding one i could touch...over 20 years of looking, waiting...hoping.
talk about luck...

CopperRevan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
talk about luck...
I do feel very fortunate...i wonder if i added gas cost into the price over 20 plus years of searching what i actually paid for it lol...no matter, i'm blessed. It's a part of Star Wars history which i'm sure our new member NickD73 is also glad to enjoy. That very first ignition of a lightsaber on screen was so captivating and unforgettable.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I do feel very fortunate...i wonder if i added gas cost into the price over 20 plus years of searching what i actually paid for it lol...no matter, i'm blessed. It's a part of Star Wars history which i'm sure our new member NickD73 is also glad to enjoy. That very first ignition of a lightsaber on screen was so captivating and unforgettable.

Don’t add the gas lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.