2012 So Cal Prop Party CRAVE ONLINE VIDEO PAGE 1

Re: 2012 So Cal Prop Party **Sunday March 25th** RAFFLE ITEMS and FOOD LISTED

Brad, Checking to see what I can donate. (If you can see my house atm as we are doing a complete renovation) Absolute disaster as we are living in the house as the renovation is going on. lol

Will try and see what I can do bro

Find what you can. Don't stress out about it though.

D'oh. Just noticed that this was a Sunday.

Might not be able to stay the whole time as I work early Mon morning.

Looks like not too far from my house though.. 2 hrs 18 mins / 129.33 miles

It's only going until 6pm. So you should be home by 8pm.

why is it ending so early?

why is it ending so early?

That is actually late. The past 2 years we had to be out by 4pm. Every hour past 6pm would be $100-$200 more.

That means that everyone should get there at 9am to set up. And don't be late. :)

LOL, well first of all i'm local so it wont take me more than 20 minutes to get home. and secondly, i usually dont make it out of a masonic lodge before 10 or 11. seemed crappy they were kicking us out at 6.

sorry i wasnt able to help out with the shine hall, but i'll do whatever i can at the lodge. i'll be there early and stay late. let me know if you two need anything. if you need a masonic sponsor at that lodge, get me the masters number and i'll give him a call.

LOL, well first of all i'm local so it wont take me more than 20 minutes to get home. and secondly, i usually dont make it out of a masonic lodge before 10 or 11. seemed crappy they were kicking us out at 6. sorry i wasnt able to help out with the shine hall, but i'll do whatever i can at the lodge. i'll be there early and stay late. let me know if you two need anything. if you need a masonic sponsor at that lodge, get me the masters number and i'll give him a call.

At this time all I can think of is we will be needing help setting up tables and chairs and then at the end, putting away everything and cleaning up.

At this time all I can think of is we will be needing help setting up tables and chairs and then at the end, putting away everything and cleaning up.

I actually hope that most people will chip with the clean up....RIGHT EVERYONE?...:confused

RIGHT!!!! I'll send MINIONS!!!
Despicable-Me-Minions.jpg

I want to go! Need to figure this one out :p

I want to go! Need to figure this one out :p

Can you guys come down the night before and stay with someone so that way you can show up first thing and maybe leave for home in the early afternoon so that way you wouldn't have to take Monday off?

I'll give Keith $25 for gas if he shows up

:cheers wow thanks :$

Can you guys come down the night before and stay with someone so that way you can show up first thing and maybe leave for home in the early afternoon so that way you wouldn't have to take Monday off?

That's a maybe. We are working out the logistics

Come one Keith show up, I want to hear more stories bout your pretending to be RDJ and getting free drinks!!!

Come one Keith show up, I want to hear more stories bout your pretending to be RDJ and getting free drinks!!!

Hahaha... I don't think I ever got free drinks. Phone numbers maybe :love

:behave

Hahaha... I don't think I ever got free drinks. Phone numbers maybe :love

:behave

Don't let Abby see them, or she might go, greet the girls who gave you the phone numbers with a fist in the mouth:angry

Yes Abby, I do remeber Matt's party... "I am from the south watch out"

Last edited:

Don't let Abby see them, or she might go, great the girls who gave you the phone numbers with a fist in the mouth:angry

Yes Abby, I do remeber Matt's party... "I am from the south watch out"

Ahh jeez you are going to give me some sorta reputation! I'm the sweetest thing ever!! Pop a girl in the mouth?! No never!:love:love

I'm SWEET! And INNOCENT!!!

C'mon Brad, back me up here!

And I'll just say that we MAY have figured logistics out. Now to see what to bring as far as props/costumes! Maybe we should bring the bar sign! LOL

Becky you offering? ;) I get to snuggle with you! <3

I'm SWEET! And INNOCENT!!!

C'mon Brad, back me up here!

And I'll just say that we MAY have figured logistics out. Now to see what to bring as far as props/costumes! Maybe we should bring the bar sign! LOL

SWEET, yes....what was the second one? ;)

Awesome!!! I can't wait!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back