Limited Run Foundation Prime Radiant Finished Prop

After some minor problems, the first 3 Prime Radiants have been finished, posted and tracking numbers sent.
I have one more finished and awaiting payment and a fourth that will be finished this week.
I'm waiting for another delivery of 3D printed lattices to fulfill the 6th and 7th people on the list.

Thank you all for your patience.

I currently have 2 more almost finished. I took a break over December as the strain on my elbow with all the sanding required some rest. I will be doing the final resin pour on these 2 over the weekend and will be in touch with the next 2 members on the list.
Thanks for your interest and patience.

I am offering a finished, ready to display Prime Radiant prop as seen in the AppleTV+ series, Foundation.
The total is £230 ($280) this includes tracked, signed for postage worldwide.
I will be making these in batches of 5 at a time so that once paid for you won't be waiting too long for your replica to be made and posted out.

I will ask for £115 upfront to secure your place in the list then the remaining £115 just prior to posting out the finished prop.

1. android272 Posted, tracking number sent
2. goto10 Posted, tracking number sent
3. graffitilogic Posted, tracking number sent
4. kevinmac22
5. fmw
6. Magenta12
7. richyc2000
8. mrni
9. caelar900 x2
10. Cugel
11.BaRi02
View attachment 1753844
View attachment 1753845

View attachment 1753842
This looks incredible, I am absolutely interested in getting one. Please add me to the list

Another one posted, one finished awaiting payment and one more dry assembled ready for resin and lattice.
Prime Radiants.jpg

Just wanted to say I received my PR and it is a beautiful piece. You won't be disappointed if you purchase one of these. As a huge Foundation fan, I'm so happy to have one of these in my collection
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it and I'm happy you are enjoying the prop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back