Limited Run Foundation Prime Radiant Finished Prop

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am offering a finished, ready to display Prime Radiant prop as seen in the AppleTV+ series, Foundation.
The total is £230 ($280) this includes tracked, signed for postage worldwide.
I will be making these in batches of 5 at a time so that once paid for you won't be waiting too long for your replica to be made and posted out.

I will ask for £115 upfront to secure your place in the list then the remaining £115 just prior to posting out the finished prop.

1. android272 Posted, tracking number sent
2. goto10 Posted, tracking number sent
3. graffitilogic Posted, tracking number sent
4. kevinmac22Posted, tracking number sent
5. fmw Posted, tracking number sent
6. Magenta12 tracking number sent
7. richyc2000 Paid, being posted 26/1/24
8. mrni Paid, posted 2/3/24
9. caelar900 x2 Messaged, no response
10. Cugel paid, posted and received
11.BaRi02 messaged, no response.
12. Dapperworth posted, tracking number sent
13. twinkiechan posted, tracking number sent
Prime Radiant Beauty Shot 1.jpg

Prime Radiant Beauty Shot 2.jpg

PXL_20230916_152415526.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230916_152618323.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230916_152618323.PORTRAIT.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I am offering a finished, ready to display Prime Radiant prop as seen in the AppleTV+ series, Foundation.
The total is £230 ($280) this includes tracked, signed for postage worldwide.
I will be making these in batches of 5 at a time so that once paid for you won't be waiting too long for your replica to be made and posted out.

I will ask for £115 upfront to secure your place in the list then the remaining £115 just prior to posting out the finished prop.

1. android272
2. goto10
View attachment 1753844
View attachment 1753845

View attachment 1753842
Hi Jamie, Please add me to the list!

Hi Jamie, Count me in. Shipping to Ireland but I’ll post it to my sister in London and she can hand carry it over. Saves Customs looking at it!!!!. :) Thanks for doing this prop.

Last edited:
Just a quick update.
I'm expecting more resin this week after I had to find an alternative supplier as Amazon no longer stocks the brand I was using.
This is likely to be a short run as the colder weather is playing havoc with the cure on the clear resin.
I've been in touch with the 3 members who paid their deposit to update them on the current situation.
Thanks for your patience.

Thank you! Happy to pay the deposit if you send instructions...
Thank you for the offer.
I'm going to try and iron out the issues with the resin and fulfill the first 3 orders before I take anymore payments.
I will update the thread and be in touch with the next people on the list when I've got the technical issues sorted.
Thanks

hello there, am interested in 1 piece pls!
Hi, thanks for your interest, I will add you to the list, but I'm currently running a bit behind with the plan on these due to technical issues.
There may be a long wait for this if I do decide to continue the run as these are quite labour intensive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back