2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Going for a new amateur recreational saucer sled land speed record familyman!!! Remember kids don't try this at home I am a professional.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

ok I figured out mine now I just have to get it and ship it.

LOL, na I just had to get it done asap because next Friday I am having a carpal tunnel op done on my right wrist so I will be out of action for a while. And once the wrist has recovered then they are doing my left one. If I put off making the gift then I might not of been able to get it done.

To the person that I got, I'm probably buying something. I don't have the skills to build something of the caliber you do. Who could it be? Hmmmm? One thing's for sure, it will be done with genuine consideration. Woohoo! Ho,Ho,Ho.

I wouldn't worry about trying to match their level of prop building skills, don't forget we are all in this for the fun and spirit. And when people here say they would love something handmade, they don;t just mean Only if it is a perfect replica. Honestly, we are all great people here and I am sure whom ever you are secret santa to will love whatever you make them.

After the post, I started thinking about that. So now it's an "I might" make something as opposed to " I can't". The good thing is, I have ideas. So I can explore these, this coming week.

Thanks for the words. :)

I think we all know that not everyone in the world is a fantastic artist. :)

As long as you put some genuine thought into your gift it doesn't matter if it's bought, found, or made!

I'm painting a few pieces that I made myself. The one i am a Secret Santa for fits me perfectly. I think they will be ready to post next week :)

I know with me I am going to be happy with what I get no matter what. I am finding it more fun to be shopping for my SS then I ever get when I open them. I am even going to attempt to make a prop. In my opnion as long as the person puts a little thought into the gift it is going to be epic.

Ya. :(

HOWEVER!

I have yet to hear back from:

LanternDiogenes
jimjimmyjones85

With their addresses! I am sending one last PM now and if I don't hear back from them by Tuesday I will fill their slots with the two people who tried to join after we closed. It's only fair as I need to ensure that their Santa's & Recipients are able to participate. Vader & Eradicator may get in yet...

If ya need an extra Secret Santa, lemme know and I'll be happy to help out. :thumbsup

just wanted to clarify an extra santa to give. I didn't mean it to sound like I wanted to receive twice. That's only on saturday nights...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back