2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

This is very cool. Although trying to make a prop in someone else's realm is pretty daring.

I bet there are some interesting stories about people who spent a fortune in time or resources only to have the recipient put it in a drawer.

This is very cool. Although trying to make a prop in someone else's realm is pretty daring.

I bet there are some interesting stories about people who spent a fortune in time or resources only to have the recipient put it in a drawer.

I would be VERY disappointed in that person... :unsure

Hey, I keep my stuff and props in a set of drawers in the closet set up just for them! Labeled and everything! That way when it comes time to get them out and ready for a convention or event, I can pull them all out easily and go. My costumes and props get taken better care of than my actual clothes! XD So to say my prop or piece got put in a drawer, here it is a GOOD thing!

Hey, I keep my stuff and props in a set of drawers in the closet set up just for them! Labeled and everything! That way when it comes time to get them out and ready for a convention or event, I can pull them all out easily and go. My costumes and props get taken better care of than my actual clothes! XD So to say my prop or piece got put in a drawer, here it is a GOOD thing!

Fair enough! :)

On a side note I heard from jimjimmyjones85 so I'll be passing his info to his Santa tonight. :thumbsup

Sorry for being out of touch. But I am back ! :angel

I don't know if I mentioned my likes. . . But I am a Star Wars kid at heart. Been one forever. It is my main passion.

Between the Wars and Lord of the Rings I can watch them over and over forever. I have all the Gentle Giant Busts for both lines and many of the Sideshow pieces.

I do not have many props or replicas. It would be nice but I don't expect such things. I just hope to give something fun and wanted. :)

I am happy to be a part of the group and the fun.

I finished building one item this weekend, I already had one item in my possession, and if I am lucky I will complete two more items this weekend, if I can find the last parts.

I looooove Secret Santa time!!!

....I just hope that my person likes polka-dotted lederhosen...CRAP, well I let that out of the bag!

I finished building one item this weekend, I already had one item in my possession, and if I am lucky I will complete two more items this weekend, if I can find the last parts.

....I just hope that my person likes polka-dotted lederhosen...CRAP, well I let that out of the bag!

:lol

I'm impressed at all of these people with multiple part gifts! Sorry to my recipient, you're only getting one painting! ;)

Anyone know LanternDiogenes? I'm going to have to replace them tomorrow if I don't hear back... They haven't been on the board since the 6th.

If they don't get to me soon VaderKLI will get the first shot and then Eradicator. It's only fair, the Nov. 8th deadline was very clear and I'm sure their Santa is chomping at the bit to get started!

Just finished negotiating an awesome commission for my recipient to make up for my complete lack of creativity and prop building skills. It's based on their main interest with an interesting 'twist' shall we say.

Man this sounds awesome !

:lol

I'm impressed at all of these people with multiple part gifts! Sorry to my recipient, you're only getting one painting! ;)

LOL. I am sure they would not complain. I know I wouldn't.

started working on my prezzies today, doing a few different smaller pieces, from a few from the list, hopefully it'll go down well

Just about done drawing up my gift and I've decided it's too easy, there's a bunch of replicas already out there and it's not really a challenge to make.
So now switching to a prop I haven't seen reproduced anywhere, and it's fairly out of my comfort zone :s .

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back