2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Can we ask that those who didn't express their likes take a couple of minutes of their time to add a little info on what they like? It would make it a LOT easier on the rest of us. :D

Secret Santa is the reason members need to start a topic showing off their Collection and keep it up to date.. This way members can see what they have to know what to and not to get them for Secret Santa..

Naw u just have to be totally supafly and smooth in how you find out. Last year I started a bait thread that I knew my recipient wouldn't be able to resist posting in. :lol

Alright folks. Made my list, checked it twice, and then twice more!

See all those silly green blocks under my avatar? I earned every single one of 'em over the last two nights! :wacko

Did my ABSOLUTE BEST to match those who requested it and make sure that people only shipped where they were willing to. You should all have gotten PMs from me. If you didn't, send me a note!

Now it's up to you guys. Please make sure that you send your gift out in a timely manner so that these arrive by Christmas if possible. It's up to the recipient to decide if they want to open it when they get it or wait until Christmas.

How "secret" a Santa you are is up to you. If you want to reveal yourself and ask your recipient questions directly go ahead. If you'd like me to pass on a question I'll do that for you but please only use my services if absolutely required.

I still need addresses from:

LanternDiogenes
jimjimmyjones85

Get 'em to me!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here when you send your gift. If you have tracking info PM it to me and I'll pass it on.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here when you receive your gift. Let us know what you got and give your Santa a thank you shout out!

Lastly, if something is going to hold up your gift LET ME KNOW. Nothing is worse than not receiving anything and getting no communication about it. Nobody deserves coal in their stocking folks!

Have fun! :D

forgot to post my interests....lol
halo, star war, star trek, stargate and batman anything sci-fi is good to go!!!

Last edited:
It took me hours of trying to figure out what to get my SS and then in the middle of a episode of supernatural it hit me. Everyone who helps to put all this together thank you. I have never been part of a Secret Santa before and am having a awesome time coming up with gift ideas.

I too am having a blast with this and I'd like to say thanks by giving a little something to our Gracious Host Orange_Blend.

Orange_Blend I saw your little comment over your Avatar saying your the Santa of the RPF and I thought you could use a new Avatar. So I whipped up something for ya. No Pressure. If it is not your thing then I understand. I just could not resist the Challenge.

I thought of something I've been wanting to attempt, that I think my recipient would like. I just have to search and see if he/she mentions making or owning one. It's sort of, but not quite a typical project for me. It will definitely involve trying a new skill:)

Ooooo, this is gonna be fun! :D
Just a warning to the one that gets something from me, it IS homemade, but it's not the typical homemade thing either, and I can pretty much guarantee you, you won't find another one like it around anywhere, unless you bought it from me, and considering I'm new here and haven't sold anything here and haven't started my website up yet, unless you are a close friend on my facebook, you won't have anything close.
I'm excited now! I'm gonna go start working on the stuff I'm sending off!:cool

Finished my gift, will be sending it out next week, it will be upto the reciever if they want to open it when it arrives or wait until Christmas morning.

I too am having a blast with this and I'd like to say thanks by giving a little something to our Gracious Host Orange_Blend.

Orange_Blend I saw your little comment over your Avatar saying your the Santa of the RPF and I thought you could use a new Avatar. So I whipped up something for ya. No Pressure. If it is not your thing then I understand. I just could not resist the Challenge.

Ha! :lol

Nice one... :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back