«Crimson Lord» gen.2: Maul's lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [absolutely NEW one]

I'll post some photos soon :)

Attachments

• CL_disassembled.jpg
    CL_disassembled.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 168
Done! Really excited to be in on this run. Missing the last one was a real bummer.

Ok great saber, will You post the interest list?
I'm in all the way!

Let us know instructions on how to pay (paypal address) and turnaround for the run please!

Regards,

Alberto

Ok great saber, will You post the interest list?
I'm in all the way!

Let us know instructions on how to pay (paypal address) and turnaround for the run please!

Regards,

Alberto
I'll send email to everyone who filled my form later this week. Don't want to share my customers here :)

I'll send email to everyone who filled my form later this week. Don't want to share my customers here :)
Sorry, which form?? Did I miss anything??

I just wrote here about my interest, would You please clarify??

Regards,

Alberto

Ok reviewing the first post I see now (my bad), that there's a Google form to fill out. Just done it.

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited:
Has anyone designed a prototype and maybe 3d printed the wooden cane? It would be cool to purchase one that both the gen 1 and gen 2 crimson lord could be incorporated into. That would make it complete!

I am interested in the empty version (with weathering) so excited :) Really beautiful! Good job

I think the emitter of the first one was more accurate

Attachments

• 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 665.JPG
    665.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I am interested in the empty version (with weathering) so excited :) Really beautiful! Good job

I think the emitter of the first one was more accurate
Gen.1 was more accurate to another version (but the size was a little wrong). This photoshot of Maul was made with one of FX versions, but my gen.2 based on one and only hero prop. You can't see all the details in the movie or bts scenes. Maybe some day they'll put it on display in a museum or release some photos. The only design (that I can remember) was also based on the hero prop is Hot Toys Sixth scale figure:

1637916954848.png
1637916963375.png

Beleive me, you'll get the most accurate replica you can possibly imagine ;-)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back