A small batch of weathered and installed «Creepy Uncle» Luke's TLJ sabers

lukyanov

Sr Member
Hello there.
I want to sale a small batch of «Creepy Uncle» weathered and installed sabers.

- Luke Skywalker's «Creepy Uncle» gen.3 (the latest batch) hilt made by me - 220$
- Weathering by Siberian Pine : every single detail was has been carefully crafted with abrasives then chemical blackening and hand treatment again to get the one and only true screen accurate view - 200$
- Goth-3D SLA (black) or FDM (white) chassis parts with additional caps on magnets and my own design banana connector for emitter assembly - 40$
- Proffieboard v.2.2 + Sandisk 16Gb Ultra A1 Class 10 flash drive - 90$
- SCW battery/speaker PCB set- 13$
- SCW NPXL shortpin connector with LEDs - 10$
- SCW NPXL longpin connector with LEDs - 12$
- SCW blade side PCB - 4$
- Lens cover - 2$
- Keeppower 18650 10A 3500mAh removable li-ion battery - 15$
- 128X32 OLED LCD - 6$
- 28mm 4 Ohm 3W bass speaker - 7$
- Feasycom BT909 bluetooth module - 15$
- Wires, tactile switches, accent LEDs, magnets, battery contacts, heat shrink etc - 10$
- Installation service: includes all assembled parts and components and flashed board - 300$
- Worldwide EMS shipping - 30$

TOTAL - 970$ plus PayPal commission

Details:
- The best available "The Last Jedi" Luke's saber on market;
- We made six installed sabers for sale this time. They are all the same about the quality and components;
- Proffieboard flashed with my own tested firmware (the latest version of ProffieOS), includes one sound profile included ("Grumpy Uncle" by Kyberphonic) and adopted for your blade length. I can also add and flash as much sound profiles and blade styles as you want if you'll send me download links;
- No kill key at ECO chassis configuration. But you need to unscrew the battery section a bit to power off the board;
- I counted the minimal retail prices for all the components in the list;
- I'll send you your own config file so you can adjust and flash it yourself in the future;
- I'll send you the link with demo action of your exact saber before shipping;
- You'll get additional control box PCB cover and nice belt hook for saber hanging;
- The saber can be controlled with The ForceSync app (via bluetooth);
- No blade and battery charger included;

Photos: 02 2022 weathered ECO - Google Drive

MTFBWY, sincerely, Denis Lukyanov.

hilts_01.jpg hilts_02.jpg hilts_03.jpg chassis_01.jpg chassis_02.jpg with_chassis_02.jpg with_chassis_01.jpg hilt_01.jpg inside.jpg

hilt_03.jpg details_01.jpg details_02.jpg details_05.jpg details_04.jpg details_03.jpg hilt_02.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.