«Crimson Lord» gen.2: Maul's lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [absolutely NEW one]

Ok I didn't fill out the forms because you said you are just using saberbay. I decided to just get it from there since I was one that his ogodo killer got stuck in shipping for months. Now I can't order from there or here. Am I out of luck?

Ok I didn't fill out the forms because you said you are just using saberbay. I decided to just get it from there since I was one that his ogodo killer got stuck in shipping for months. Now I can't order from there or here. Am I out of luck?
I took it here, because I prefer weathering by Siberian Pine, i wait the email response of the form by Denis

I didn't knew it was closed.

It will be shipped from London, don't worry. You can order from me, I'll add you in my list (all the sales will be proceed with TheSaberArmory)

Did this ever happen? I expressed interest originally here then saw it was going to be up on Saber Armory. Now I see Saber Armory says pre orders happened in Feb and its shipping in March/April, so I guess I missed out?

Did this ever happen? I expressed interest originally here then saw it was going to be up on Saber Armory. Now I see Saber Armory says pre orders happened in Feb and its shipping in March/April, so I guess I missed out?
The Saber Armory pre-orders are the ones from here.

The Saber Armory pre-orders are the ones from here.
I may have misunderstood then, I thought pre orders were being moved to Saber Armory so I didnt fill out the form, but I guess I missed the window on there even though it was showing sold out to me in Feb. I thought it was still pending. Seems I missed out then. I’ll keep an eye on second hand sales then.

I may have misunderstood then, I thought pre orders were being moved to Saber Armory so I didnt fill out the form, but I guess I missed the window on there even though it was showing sold out to me in Feb. I thought it was still pending. Seems I missed out then. I’ll keep an eye on second hand sales then.
SaberBay has some that they will open for
purchase the same date/time as Armory.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back