«Crimson Lord» gen.2: Maul's lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [absolutely NEW one]

lukyanov

Sr Member
Hey.

I want to introduce the newest generation of my «Crimson Lord» Maul's saber: HERO.

I designed it from scratch, with new sound venting solution (much better than gen. 1), more details and now it as accurate as possible to the real «hero» prop. The references were provided from private sources that not available to the public, assistance was provided by KR Sabers.

I'm proud of this thing so I strongly recommend to get it to all true saber fans. :p

It will be a limited run and probably only one batch will be made.
I'll start pre-orders right after receiving the prototype to cover production costs (it's in the production now), the price will be 350$ (200$+150$).

I'll place some photos and order form here soon.

But now I can show this as a starting point:

2.jpg

UPD 08 November 2021.
Here's the sample:

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

Comparison with gen.1:

comp01.jpgcomp02.jpgcomp03.jpgcomp04.jpgcomp05.jpg

UPD 19 November 2021.
Here's the weathered look that we can offer in collab with Siberian Pine :

002.jpg013.jpg003.jpg005.jpg007.jpg009.jpg011.jpg012.jpg016.jpg017.jpg
018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg021.jpg
Near the Creepy Uncle:
CU01.jpgCU02.jpg

All photos in one place on GoogleDrive

Is't smaller in all dimensions (including diameter) and other details has been changed also. Now it as accurate as possible to the real «hero» screen used prop.

UPD 14 October 2022
It was a long road from the beginning and tomorrow we're ready to start sales of my «Crimson Lord» gen.2 saber.

You can order:
- raw hilt (empty or with installation KIT);
- weathered (we're using some sources which allow us to completely replicate all the chips and scratches of a real "hero" saber) hilt. To be honest, I'm so lucky with the result that we did, I can just sit and drool looking at my own weathered hilt laying on table. A piece of art.
- weathered and installed with ECO chassis. I'll do all the installs myself. It's the way to support me - to order weathered and installed hilts.

* the final prices will be released on October 15th due to the changing exchange rate of pounds

If you're interested, where am I now and how's going - here's my story Log in or sign up to view

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back