«Crimson Lord» gen.2: Maul's lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [absolutely NEW one]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lukyanov

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey.

I want to introduce the newest generation of my «Crimson Lord» Maul's saber: HERO.

I designed it from scratch, with new sound venting solution (much better than gen. 1), more details and now it as accurate as possible to the real «hero» prop. The references were provided from private sources that not available to the public, assistance was provided by KR Sabers.

I'm proud of this thing so I strongly recommend to get it to all true saber fans. :p

It will be a limited run and probably only one batch will be made.
I'll start pre-orders right after receiving the prototype to cover production costs (it's in the production now), the price will be 350$ (200$+150$).

I'll place some photos and order form here soon.

But now I can show this as a starting point:

2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.