Clash of the Titans Remake... What do you think?

Well we liked it, but it wasn't great by any means, and i'm done paying extra for films with 3d added as an afterthought, this and alice in wonderland were a big disapointments on the 3d front.
The article above sounds like it would have been better if they had left it as it was originally scripted

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but didnt the boat that carried them to Meduse look like it was made from pieces of the Trojan horse in Troy?

I have to agree with most. It did not grab me. This film could have waited for home rental.

The original was much better, even if the the SPFX are cheesy by today's standards.

The 3D definitely did not work for the film. I wish I had seen it in 2D. The best part was...

Spoiler Warning!

...digging the original mechanical Bubo out of the box.

I watched the original last evening and went to see the new one this afternoon.
Of course, the new one hasn't got the poetic and naive sides of the original but I found it a good movie...lot of entertainment. That's why I go to movies : to think of something else.
The cameo to Bubo is really too short BTW...
I was also surprised with Pegasus color !!!

Last edited:
After reading the reviews you guys have posted on here so far I went ahead and saw it yesterday.
Overall it was a good experience. I really just felt like going out and watching a 'fun movie'...

Opted for 2d,
Went in with mild expectations,
got two 'cold ones' for viewing,

I wound up really enjoying it! But I couldn't expect that my friends would like it, especially for the film critics among them.
But it made a great, lazy sunday matinee :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back