My Kylo Ren Build WIP

image.jpg
I stretch some 3mm foam over the top for one of the panels with a heat gun. Now just the side ones and the jaws!

So i figured i would get a few opinions on this before I decided. Am I the only one seeing the ridges on his forehead as Gold? They look gold in the trailer. The were gold on the concept art. They kinda look gold in the exhibit pics. But they also kind of look silver?

So i figured i would get a few opinions on this before I decided. Am I the only one seeing the ridges on his forehead as Gold? They look gold in the trailer. The were gold on the concept art. They kinda look gold in the exhibit pics. But they also kind of look silver?

Yeah I believe it's gold also. The colored lighting really isn't helping, though. I'm afraid it might turn into the blue and black and white and gold dress all over again.

image.jpg
Here's what I came up with. I did most silver with just hints of the brass color. I used a graphite color paint for the darker under tones. I'm pretty happy with it! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back