The Anti-Hero: Kylo Ren Hero Saber design thread

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well. After all this time. I'm finally happy with my Kylo Ren hero saber model. This version is quite a bit different from the prop-shop version and all the other replicas based on it. I was fortunate enough to get some first-hand measurements off an original prop as well as some behind-the-scenes images that show how the original hero sabers were built. What do you guys think?
Kylo .jpg
kylo back.jpg

Kylo ren paint guide 8.png

It has over 50 individual parts. So, it will be a pretty big production. Halliwax always asks, "Is this your most complicated design?" The answer here is "YES!!!"
I can imagine! :oops: I've weathered/installed several Kylo Crossguards from different makers, and every time I'm amazed at the number of parts, which this saber consists of. The two engines alone consist of so many small parts... I think this is one of the most intricate designs of all canon hilts (especially if you want it to be screen-accurate).

I can imagine! :oops: I've weathered/installed several Kylo Crossguards from different makers, and every time I'm amazed at the number of parts, which this saber consists of. The two engines alone consist of so many small parts... I think this is one of the most intricate designs of all canon hilts (especially if you want it to be screen-accurate).
And I do :lol:

Since it's such an intricate design with a bunch of pieces, does this mean that the pommel core piece can be reversed to replicate the Rise of Skywalker config?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back