Doug's Baylan Skoll Build

BobaFuss

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share some photos of my Baylan Skoll build. I made the soft good myself, with the exception of the the belts and boot gaiters which I had commissioned by Delta Leatherworks in Poland. Hooded cape is black wool with leather trim on the hood. I used leather suede in various shades to build the vest. There are a number of green "gems" sewn into the trim on the vest front and back as well as the cape. The cloth tabards are linen and the shiny ones are leather.
The armour is all 3D resin printed with files from Great Apes Studios. Thanks for looking.

HARgYEt.jpg

xeCMTiQ.jpg
XgeCMQ1.jpg

Very impressive! I've been working on assembling a Baylon Skoll costume myself. Needless to say, it won't be anywhere near the awesomeness of yours. But tell me, did you construct the vest yourself? I am having no success at all finding a vest that has multiple layers of material. I can only find vests with one layer and the chevrons sew on. It makes the costume look cheap IMHO. If I may ask, what did the gator set you back? Perhaps I will have to contact that leather worker and have the vest and gators made for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back