Wrist computer project

привет !!!! У меня есть 3D-принтеры, если вы можете прислать мне модели, которые я могу напечатать, мои собственные, и мне просто нужно купить электронику у вас, и если я получу модели, я смогу распечатать их сам. напиши мне пожалуйста !!!

Hi all, I have developed the electronic boards of the wrist computer for a friend and I decided to build my own bracelet. This is my very first project where I don't make only the electronic boards so I hope to get good results.
First of all I had to recreate my circuits in 3d and was not easy because I had to measure each component with a caliper to get the right dimensions.
That was a really important step because it lets me to model the external parts with good precision.
I don't have experience with clay or other techniques so I opted to build it in 3d. It may sounds insane but I'm going to buy a 3d printer this week and give it a try.
Updates coming soon
Interested in one can you PM please
Thank

I managed to get in touch with him through email.

Hi, for the italian law this year I can't receive further payments because I have reached the limit of tax free for individuals. If I sell another computer I have to create a new company and I can't afford this.
Unfortunately I can sell again only from next january, I apologize but at the moment I can't sell”

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back