Wrist computer project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lavr17

привет !!!! У меня есть 3D-принтеры, если вы можете прислать мне модели, которые я могу напечатать, мои собственные, и мне просто нужно купить электронику у вас, и если я получу модели, я смогу распечатать их сам. напиши мне пожалуйста !!!

sonbill

Hi all, I have developed the electronic boards of the wrist computer for a friend and I decided to build my own bracelet. This is my very first project where I don't make only the electronic boards so I hope to get good results.
First of all I had to recreate my circuits in 3d and was not easy because I had to measure each component with a caliper to get the right dimensions.
That was a really important step because it lets me to model the external parts with good precision.
I don't have experience with clay or other techniques so I opted to build it in 3d. It may sounds insane but I'm going to buy a 3d printer this week and give it a try.
Updates coming soon
Interested in one can you PM please
Thank

skrapps

I managed to get in touch with him through email.

Hi, for the italian law this year I can't receive further payments because I have reached the limit of tax free for individuals. If I sell another computer I have to create a new company and I can't afford this.
Unfortunately I can sell again only from next january, I apologize but at the moment I can't sell”