Wrist computer project

Unbelievable...jaw droppingly beautiful - still available for purchase? Very interested - been wanting one of these for years! Have dreamed about a module like this!!! Fantastic work!!(y)

I put this in another post but I'll put it here to. For all the DIY electronic prop makers, if you want to make an actual Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) and not use breadboards or etch your own. Look into ExpressSCH and ExpressPCB. Express SCH allows you to create and print electrical schematics using common parts (resistors, diodes, ICs) from its library. ExpressPCB allows you to actually create a 1 to 3 layer CCA using common sized through hole and surface mount layouts for pads and holes. Additionally, the software allows you to estimate the cost to create the boards and order it right there. I think it has a minimum of 3ea CCAs per build. I have used this several times at work for prototype development. The software is free (unless you want to create a CCA with more than 3 layers). I hope this helps you guys in the future and just wanted to share this stuff.

Pelletta, have you considered releasing your fritzing files to oshpark.com? They do the printing and all you need to know is what components of what size/form factor to put where. This takes some work off of you for folks that can do things themselves.

I found a site that you submit the 3d files to and they print them for you and you pay them for the service. Kind of takes a lot of the load off of you if folks want a DIY project.

Both have removed quality control from your finished product, but, do the concerns outweigh the potential to have more units available.

Now that does not remove the compensation for your work. Everyone speaks volumes on the quality of your work. Your pictures show that is richly deserved.

I know those services and I asked a quotation to print another project not involving the predator world. The wrist computer is composed by 24 parts, a total of 240 grams of printed materials. It is cheaper for me to make it at home with my printer, see the prices of small objects on that site.
Same for the electronic boards. I don't have a lot of requests so I can afford a little homemade production

I know those services and I asked a quotation to print another project not involving the predator world. The wrist computer is composed by 24 parts, a total of 240 grams of printed materials. It is cheaper for me to make it at home with my printer, see the prices of small objects on that site.
Same for the electronic boards. I don't have a lot of requests so I can afford a little homemade production

Ah. I see. You have thought about things so great train of thought there.

so i own a 3d printer if you can send me the models i can print my own and i just need to buy the electronics off of you and if i get the models i can print them for you for a way better price than anyone if you want to sell a finished product.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back