WIP - Arkham Knight model for Pepakura

WOW! Loving the new 2.0! Just because you're new at this certainly doesn't show it. Keep up the GREAT work :)

Thanks bud... really appreciate it.

Any chance of a pep of batman New cowl?

I had actually got a few screen shots together of the new cowl, with the intention of doing a model, but that's pretty much how far I got. It may still happen... ( sorry about the vague reply )

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back end shot... still a working on it, also my first attempt at rendering... not the greatest, but I'm still quite stoked about how it turned out.

uploadfromtaptalk1419764511858.jpg

@ sp1derman...

Not sure if you've managed to find someone that's doing the cowl yet, but I've started playing around with the model this afternoon... I'll probably start a new thread for the cowl as soon as I've got a bit further along....
uploadfromtaptalk1419792671953.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1419792689063.jpg

Last edited:
you make a high poly for 3d printer ?:)

I am hoping to get my 3D printer early next year, so that is the ultimate goal, yes... but this doesn't mean a pep file is not on the cards albeit a simplified version.

Your foam file has been downloaded over 697 times...... You made a heck of a dent in this community with that share. V2.0 looks killer. I made my first one too big so when you release the next version, it's on my list for a rebuild. Thank you for the time and work that you have been putting into this.

Your foam file has been downloaded over 697 times...... You made a heck of a dent in this community with that share. V2.0 looks killer. I made my first one too big so when you release the next version, it's on my list for a rebuild. Thank you for the time and work that you have been putting into this.

Thanks... I'm glad to be able to give something back to a community that has taught me so much over the last year.

I'm hoping to have the new version done soon, so I'll probably be knocking on your door to help out with a foam unfold again... Thanks again for tackling the version 1 foam unfold, your contribution to this project has helped me alot and I really appreciate it.

Wishing you and all those close to you a great 2015....

Has anyone started putting this costume together yet? I understand that there is a lot of work left to be done with the armor and such, but I mean like the accessories, helmet electronics, and base clothing. Is it whithin the realm of possibility to complete this in two months?

hey are the armor file ready???????????????? pls!!! AHHHKH

I've just finished the paper unfold for the chest plate... the file should be added to the first post of this thread by tomorrow this time. I'll try my hand at a foam unfold, but if I can't come right we'll have to look for a volunteer to assist...

Very nice work, I may try my hand at the foam file. Looking forward to the batman cowl too!

Thanks... be sure to post a pic if you do...

The chest plate paper unfold has been added to the first post... Durkness has kindly offered to again save me from trying the foam unfold, so as soon as he's got that done for us, the foam file link will be added.

Please note that I have not done the actual build to check scaling, I've set the width to 350mm across as default, so some adjusting may be required.

2015-01-06 12.52.48.jpg

If there's anything that needs to be changed or if there's an issue with the link, please let me know...

Got to work on the shoulders a bit - still some cleaning up to do but here's a ( low quality ) render to give you an idea in the mean time.

Arkham Knight Shoulder Render.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back