New 300 Spartan pepakura files

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Sisqo, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Here r some files that i modeled in 3D,im a beginer so be kind whit the critics.

The files r unfolded by me as wel...just for print and pep...fore those who dont like my unfolds maby the do a better job and post them here.
    Pics and wip r well recibed here so others can see how it turns up!
    As u can notice the files dosent have all the details...thats when a dremmel tool comes in handy to carve details desierd

Helmet - http://www.4shared.com/file/ykBlPnekce/Mircioni_300_Spartan_helmet_un.html

[​IMG]

Buckle - http://www.4shared.com/file/Lglr51Cnba/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Buckle_Un.html

[​IMG]

Sword - http://www.4shared.com/file/Eyb4tw_tce/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Sword_Unf.html

[​IMG]

Shield - http://www.4shared.com/file/QNaR1fCmba/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Shield_un.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made the v2 of the helmet,because some unacurate things like jaw to long,neck guard crappy shape and a little change of the dome..
    And it came up like this ....
    The papper unfold is specialy made for Battybat fore his project :)))))

Helmet v2 papper - http://www.4shared.com/file/Uu3ODIZvce/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Helmet_V2.html
    Helmet v2 Foam - http://www.4shared.com/file/ZxChRlBPce/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Helmet_V2.html

[​IMG]

Leonidas helmet - http://www.4shared.com/file/-GcRsfedba/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Leonidas_.html

[​IMG]

Forearms - http://www.4shared.com/file/nRoaf-Tpce/Mircioni_300_Spartan_Forearms_.html

[​IMG]

It is not unfolded just an obj file,i will unfold ASAP and change the link to the unfolded file...
    Untill then have funn unfolding this one...
    And whait fore the bonus files abit till i get to spain and acomodate me and my family...and il get to work on them files!

Shins - http://www.4shared.com/file/WhVZdVKEce/Shin.html

[​IMG]

These r the bonus files and the other files all togeder for scaling propertly

All Armor - http://www.4shared.com/file/ZReZ9tKSba/Mircioni_Spartan_Armor.html
    [​IMG]

Thanks guys for the suport...

The files r free so u can do what u wish with them!Like Bernie Mac R.I.P. sayed - I Dont Give A Muck!!! :) :) :) :)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    azdrel, Blaxmyth and trooper150 like this.
  2. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Seems that nobodys intrested,no comments no nothing..sorry guys....gota drop this one!

3. chris_s

chris_s Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Those look great to me! I'd be excited to see you finish them. A 300 costume had always been on my list. At the very least the helmet. A pepakura version would be very slick. Sometimes it takes a while for a thread to gain visibility

Sisqo likes this.
  4. trooper150

trooper150 Member

Your work is great Sisqo..I allready have the helmet file since you shared it on an old thread of mine,but the buckle is nice too and well welcomed by me.Sharing the files you create is very nice,and i find it very generous of you.Right now i am still working on my iron man project but when i am done with it i will definately give spartans armor a try,so,thanks for files and keep it coming.!!!!!!!!!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup 300-captain-leonidas-and-stelios-xxl.jpg d3325e828e5c9c05a2591141c08a339a.jpg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Sisqo likes this.
  5. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Ohooo u guys really know to motivate a person....
    That is what i wanted a little push to carry on!
    So thanks Chris_S & Trooper150!

Let me know what models u wish to see...i normally looking to do something that no one is doing..
    I finished the shield and the sword,i gonna share them ASAP.and still got left to do the Shinguards and the forearms....

By the way excuse the errors that i might do in writing, i never studied english...i Learned from movies and music!
    P.S. - Next project i think is Bram Stoker Dracula armour (The Red Wolf)

trooper150 likes this.
  6. trooper150

trooper150 Member

By Bram Stoker Dracula armour (The Red Wolf) you mean that 4f12c37e61981869d31736eb1fd758c9.jpg ?????? Its really cool!!!!Can't wait to see this one coming!!Thanks for the shield and sword also!! The files are great.I tried once for a week or two to create my own files with Blender but it didn't turned out well.I couldn't make it to unfolding stage!!I would love to see any models from (old or new)Robocop helmet.Best regards!!!:thumbsup

Sisqo likes this.
  7. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Exactly that one.
    I think of a model without the muscle lines,just a flat one with the same shape!And adding the lines with a dremmel tool after.
    I think is better this way so that the file would be pep friendly!

As the ideea of a robo helmet i think i might give it a try,and open a new thread when i will got a file done!But i think that the best way to make a robo helmet to look good is pepping the top part of enny file on the net that allready exist and the lower part cast ur face then sculpt the lower part,then cast again!

Not decided yet what to do next,i have to finish the Spartan thing and then i will see what's next.

Thanks for ideeas...keep shoting at me whit new ideeas and i will see what i can do!
    Keep in mind that whe need files that doesn't exist.And ref photos r helping me to,just to have an ideea of what im looking for!

I need to start on the shins of the spartan...hope to find some good pics and start modeling

Seeya guys

trooper150 likes this.
  8. chris_s

chris_s Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Awesome work! And thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to start on the helmet.

Sisqo likes this.
  9. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Ur welcome....please post some pics here wen un start on it!

Bye bye

10. battybat99

battybat99 New Member

They look top notch Sisqo, kudos for giving them away. I play for a baseball team here in the north east of England called the Spartans and I want to make a helmet as a bit of a team promotional thingummy, but with baseball stitching around it like our cap badge (see pic). My limitations are immediately apparent though as I can't seem to figure out how to get your pep file without doing something that will send my pc at work into a bit of a fit (they're pretty big on security here). Is there any chance it could be pm'd? Or I could give you my address if you'd be so kind as to send it on?
    I know, I'm a pain/noob/nincompoop, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers. Spartan helmet.jpg

Sisqo likes this.
  11. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

i sended u a pm so that u can explain exactly what problem u have

Maby whe find a way to solve this!

Cheers mate ;)

12. trooper150

trooper150 Member

Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!You are the man!!!Great id youre-awesome.jpg eas,great tallent Sisqo.Keep the awesome work you are doing!!!!!

Sisqo likes this.
  13. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Hi guys

Thanks Trooper
    Not all the ideeas r mine but hope that helps others!

Im working on the helmet to convert it to Leonidas helmet....then the forearms and shins!
    A litle bit difficult now whit the plans of going back to spain!

But will se something soon :)

14. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Tonight im starting o the fore arms!

Hope to finish it soon

And share the leonidas helmet

See ya.

trooper150 likes this.
  15. trooper150

trooper150 Member

So,you did it.Leonidas helmet file is available.I have allready one file of this helmet,but i must admit,i like your file better.Many thanks for once again.Outstanding work.:thumbsupCan't wait for forearms and shins!!!!:D

Sisqo likes this.
  16. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

U r right Trooper!,the goal i achived.But i cant stop now.....is like a drug,i have to make more and have that filling again!!!!!

Right now im working on them vambraces.....almost finished,some detail left to do and is ready to unfold and share ;)
    i dont know how they gonna look when weared because of the anatomy of the body but is something.....i guess after some body makes them and wear them and then complain aobout something.
    I make the v2 whithout the errors :))))))

So just a little bit and i finish

trooper150 likes this.
  17. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Some of you might laugh,but i searched google for leonidas helmet pepakura files and i sowed my files....and i feel proud of my work....
    Cant erase the smile on my face :))))))))
    I think im getting good at this,my confidence is incrased by 200% :))))))

Almost finished with the forearms vambrace armguards or what they call this things :))))))
    It feels good when u make something to be proud of!

See ya

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    trooper150 likes this.
  18. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Forearms done guys....

Shins r next,and i might make some bonus files that u wouldent expect!
    Just to make it easier fore the Spartan project

Have funn whit the pepping

trooper150 and jussssthings like this.
  19. trooper150

trooper150 Member

Thats the spirit.!!!!!!Believe me the files are too good for a beginner,and much better than others.:thumbsup The pieces gonna fit just fine.You have allmost created the hole suit of spartans here and you deserve congratulations for this. Hell_Yeah_12.41.05.jpg keep the great job!!!!!

Sisqo likes this.
  20. bigbisont

bigbisont Active Member

This is quite cool. As soon as I carve out my own 6-pack, I'll be all over these ;)

I'll probably give the helmet a go regardless when I finish up my current list.

Sisqo likes this.
  21. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Is esier for the kids,they just put it on and thats it.
    But adults must workout to wear this,it isnt easy but whit dedication and conviction is achieaveble!

I never got tierd of saying this ....shins r next :)

22. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Thanks Trooper

I think the same,to be the first files and look that good.
    Im proud of me..just wanna get better to make other files and some day make my own designs...and share with others!

And like i allways sayed.That i wanna make files that others dont do or files that arent accurate...
    So im like 80% decided in makeing Dracula The red wolf my next project!

I think also about making - Robocop 2014,Predator Mr.Black armor, and keep it coming whit ideeas

23. Stubbs

Stubbs New Member

Those files look awesome. Thanks for making them. I may need a 300 helmet for a theme party, so this will come in very handy. I've previously done a cardstock/fiberglass/bondo Dredd helmet, but am thinking foam for this one. I read up on a lot of foam builds, but most of them seem to point at the thick floor mats. I would imagine that's probably best for armor and enclosed helmets, but seems overkill for an open helmet that is supposed to look like relatively thin bronze. Has anyone built this yet? If so, what did you use? Would 2mm craft store foam be sturdy enough by the time I add plastidip, primer and paint? Or is that going to be a floppy mess?

24. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Thanks and sharing the files is my pleasure!
    As for what foam to use i think 4mm is best.
    I did not make one yet....when i do the spartan costume for my kid il post some picture of what i used and the method of gluing,carving details,sealing the foam and painting to!

And foam is best for kids because they allways find ways to break stuff..and foam is more durable and flexible.

So have funn whit ur project cuz thats all about whit tha costume making

trooper150 likes this.
  25. jarroth

jarroth Well-Known Member

is it actualy important how others think about your props?

but hey, you are doing a great job there, keep at it and it will turn out just great!

Sisqo likes this.
  26. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Fore me yes.is the most important thing

I can say im feeding whit comments end opinions about the work i started...and is not for the money.
    i started recently to model...because i wanted a spartan costume for my kid,and dident find the propper files....And i thought about shareing my work whit the people that has the same problem i do.

And i expected comments about what i do to quickly,but like in everything patients is the key :)

Thank u! for ur opinion and enjoy the files if u r intrested

27. JediJayne

JediJayne Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're a beginner at modeling? Haha these are great files, can't wait to start building them!

Sisqo likes this.
  28. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Yes!

I liked drawing from when i was a kid.....so i have some skills in drawing but never studied 3d modeling!
    But these days youtube and the internet is full of tutorials about everything.

And as a father u do everything for ur kids,i even learn magic tricks for my kid just to se him happy!

Enjoy making ur costume,whit my files of course :)))))))
    and dont forget to put some pictures of ur work here,if u whant!

Cheers

29. usajdm

usajdm Well-Known Member

These look great!
    Are all the files foam friendly?
    Ive got a friend that's gonna be really excited about this.

Sisqo likes this.
  30. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Thanks

Like in 3d modeling! im not an expert,i unfolded the files whit the ideea of making the costume in foam!
    And i also maked the models whit that ideea in mind,as u can se the forearms has no details (the muscle details and the dots of a hammer smashing the metal)

So i can say it is!

Im sure that JFCustom and others makes a much better unfolds then me.
    I unfolded the files just to be a complete job :) But not perfect job

I hope ur friend likes them!

Cheers

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  31. Teddz

Teddz Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The files look great, thanks for sharing them..

I have a Leonidas helmet pep'd out from someone else... didn't scale it and printed it as is... very small for me. Would probably fit a kid though. So now I'll have to give yours a shot. :)

32. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Thanks

Ur welcome

As u wish,but u can scale it ur self is verry easy!
    I think ive made mine 30cm width or something like that.

Have funn!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    trooper150 likes this.
  33. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Hi guys

Allmost finished all the files......and put them together so that all of u scale the files properly. ...and make a good halloween costume!

So just a litle bit and i finish them!

Robocop it might be battleing whit the Red wolf :))))))) right now the r 50-50.......
    I could use some help decideing what to do next...

Robocop 2014 V.1 -or- Red Wolf?

Post an answer till 30 April and ill do what has most votes!

Cheers guys

34. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Now i realyze that the spear and sandals r missing...A should do them 2,i think...or mabi not...i dont know...

35. JediJayne

JediJayne Well-Known Member

These files are great, got a whole spartan! If you decide to do a spear I'm sure it'll be great, thanks for all the hard work you've put in!

36. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Yeah!i might do it.
    But just the tips of the spear so that when done u just put them on a wooden stick.
    When i finish it it will be in the top whit the other files.

Take care Jedy

37. trooper150

trooper150 Member

So,how do you feel now having 2021 views at your thread?????:D Good creations are allways being appreciated at this forum man.!!!!Sometimes it might take some time.Thanks a lot for the armor, the spear is easy for everyone to make even with out a file.I think every self respected member of the rpf would know how to.[sorry to the not self respected,guys:lol] Sisqo try to make a robocop 2014 file man.I would really love to see you give it a try.After i saw what you accomplished with spartans i am sure that you are going to make awesome files. Anyway,i think whatever you gonna make will turn out amazing....Keep the awesome work.:thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    sepulturero52 likes this.
  38. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Hi Trooper

thanks bro for ur apreciasions ,things like this motivates people to achive good things.
    THANKS FOR UR SUPORT SICE THE BEGINING OF MY JOURNEY :))))))

I didn't know that it was that much views!
    I think i will do the robocop 2014,i got some good ref fotos to work with!

Don't stop giveing me ideeas of what to do.
    So i decided the Robocop RC 1(is the grey one) is my new project.

Have funn guys

Cheers

sepulturero52 likes this.
  39. Artimis

Artimis Active Member

Thanks Sisqo for the shield unfold!!

1022151925.jpg 1022151925a.jpg 1103151001.jpg 1031151928.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
    Sisqo likes this.
  40. Sisqo

Sisqo New Member

Ur welcome! Nice work bro...it turned out well.
    Take care Artimis

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  41. azdrel

azdrel New Member

what are you talking about man?! your files is awesome! you are awesome I pass all this day looking for a spartan helmet and you gave me all te gear!!

42. dsimms

dsimms New Member

Love this project! Do you have .obj files for the arm guards? I see you only uploaded the .pdo version.