Interest Veracity Labs - "The Princess" (Leia lightsaber) hilt Interest Thread

Absolutely it is happening. I can say for sure run is confirmed.

no development updates yet as we have been trying to wrap up the Luke Hero run first but if you all look at that you will get a sense of the quality this will be even though it is a different hilt.

Once the hero run wraps up I will be returning focus to finishing design of this and we will proceed with it

If it's not too late will you sign me up for a rose gold version? I didn't even know about this run until yesterday and that was from just browsing the project runs section

After what you've accomplished with the hero, I'd hate to miss out on this run

I've had a number of folks (about a half dozen) ask me if this is still happening.

YES! Absolutely it is still happening. I have been knee deep in getting the MoM of All Heroes (Luke ROTJ Hero) ready to ship to customers along with Bryan and Lewis. (Final touches like PCBs and commodity elements like screws and and button springs and such). Now that that project is nearing the finish line I WILL be getting back to wrapping this one up as well.

There are only a handful of to-do items left to do on this hilt model before it can get sent off for machining (we plan to use the same machinist who did the MoM so you guys can get a sense of the quality by looking at that project).

Our goal is to get this into full production before the end of the year along with a few other projects in the works as well.

I just wanted to take the time and update you all on this and confirm that yes this run absolutely is still happening.

I know there are some other runs happening for this hilt as well, so please let me know if anyone wants to be pulled from the list in favor of one of the other runs by other folks. I think our offering will have a lot to offer, particularly in the FX area while still being canon accurate appearing just like our Luke Hero is,

Stay tuned as I expect to start providing a steady stream of updates here on this as we wrap the final touches on the model and get this off for machining.

Cheers and Happy Halloween everyone!

I've had a number of folks (about a half dozen) ask me if this is still happening.

YES! Absolutely it is still happening. I have been knee deep in getting the MoM of All Heroes (Luke ROTJ Hero) ready to ship to customers along with Bryan and Lewis. (Final touches like PCBs and commodity elements like screws and and button springs and such). Now that that project is nearing the finish line I WILL be getting back to wrapping this one up as well.

There are only a handful of to-do items left to do on this hilt model before it can get sent off for machining (we plan to use the same machinist who did the MoM so you guys can get a sense of the quality by looking at that project).

Our goal is to get this into full production before the end of the year along with a few other projects in the works as well.

I just wanted to take the time and update you all on this and confirm that yes this run absolutely is still happening.

I know there are some other runs happening for this hilt as well, so please let me know if anyone wants to be pulled from the list in favor of one of the other runs by other folks. I think our offering will have a lot to offer, particularly in the FX area while still being canon accurate appearing just like our Luke Hero is,

Stay tuned as I expect to start providing a steady stream of updates here on this as we wrap the final touches on the model and get this off for machining.

Great update thank you. This one is going to rock too!

The Princess 4k.png

A little 4k Blender render I made awhile back that I wanted to share, hope yall like it :)

I'm dyin over here!

Would love to own Leia's saber in rose gold. Please add me to the list. The amount of research and attention to detail going into this build is amazing! Awesome work guys!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back