Interest Veracity Labs - "The Princess" (Leia lightsaber) hilt Interest Thread

I guess take my name off the list. I’d like to stay on and buy this saber from you, but I can’t imagine you would want to sell to me anymore.

I guess take my name off the list. I’d like to stay on and buy this saber from you, but I can’t imagine you would want to sell to me anymore.

that is your call. I compartmentalize an intellectual disagreement vs interest in a run we are doing. Neither has one bit to do with the other insofar as I am concerned. If you want to be taken off the list, I shall. But make no mistake I have zero issues with you participating in our runs. :)

(Just let me know what you'd like to do.)

Goodness! I duck out for a few months and get spanked for my tardiness. Amazing thread. Please put me on the Wait List for the Rose Gold version, but if I don't make the final cut, I'll cue up in the Copper version. Thank-you, sir. The Force is strong with you and your team!

that is your call. I compartmentalize an intellectual disagreement vs interest in a run we are doing. Neither has one bit to do with the other insofar as I am concerned. If you want to be taken off the list, I shall. But make no mistake I have zero issues with you participating in our runs. :)

(Just let me know what you'd like to do.)

If you'll have me, I'd love to stay in the saber run.

I've had a family situation come up, so I'm only going to be able get one -not both- of these beautiful sabers. I'll keep my rose gold, but I'm going to have to drop out of the copper run.

I'm sure some have seen this but I'm Just curious of thoughts / comments. Looks like at least the wind vane spokes are close? and the MOP inlays. Those pointy grips though......

I'm sure some have seen this but I'm Just curious of thoughts / comments. Looks like at least the wind vane spokes are close? and the MOP inlays. Those pointy grips though......
Quite a bit incorrect with that.

I'll be the second annoying guy asking about an update. Is this run confirmed? Have we moved past interest?

With the announced Anakin starkiller run for this hilt I imagine many would like to know if this is a go.

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back