Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

I apologize JKKS for not replying to you.

Yes, the package arrived safely, and nice! Medium size fits me well ! Really really thank you JKKS for offering them, without you, I wouldn't have been able to get them. Thank you so much. :D :thumbsup

Best regards,
Zexcced

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize JKKS for not replying to you.

Yes, the package arrived safely, and nice! Medium size fits me well ! Really really thank you @JKKS for offering them, without you, I wouldn't have been able to get them. Thank you so much. :D :thumbsup

Best regards,
Zexcced

You are welcome. Thanks for letting me know that you got your shirt.
I would appreciate if you could also leave feedback.

Thanks again.

Here's what I did with my Stark shirt

image_zpsxcqf10dt.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 93
That is a very nice setup CPTRogers
I'm afraid I've been a little rougher with mine. I took it and wore it for my MMA class last Friday. Awesome gear to work out with though.
Now I kinda regret anly getting the Stark shirt and passing on the Cap and QS ones.

Cant remember, but I want to say Medium. Its mounted in a shadow box as seen a few posts up.

I'm 6'0 185. Typically I'd wear a Large in an Under Armour shirt. Do you think it would fit me okay?

What are you looking for price wise, given that you already have such a nice display for it?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back