Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

CapKaos your order has been shipped today. I should normally get it before the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that sucks. Thanks for letting me know! If they don't have large our something XL would work too.

Well apparently they are completely sold out of all Stark shirts but I don't know wether or not they intend on at least fulfilling my orders.
I couldn't, for the love of god, get a hold on their EU customer service today. I called them twice this morning, left two voicemails but they didn't call me back. Likewise I sent two emails this afternoon and they didn't answer. It's literally the ****iest customer service I've ever had, especially in relation to the insane amount of money I paid them last week.
I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. I've got two invoices with a missing shirt each, compared to what was ordered and paid for and they didn't even contact me or answered my inquiries. It's like they just scratched them off their list and think they could get away with it. That's just surreal.

Last edited:
It is. @Darth Sparrow got a refund. The only orders I still have a problem with are those of @Max Jenius and @TheDodgeMan and I'm waiting either for a confirmation of some sort from UA or a refund.
Everyone else is clear.

Well if they don't have any stark shirts left for me, I'll take a cap shirt in xl. That way you don't have to refund me

TheDodgeMan and Max Jenius

I was finally emailed back by UA's customer service this afternoon.
Unfortunately both your Stark shirts orders have been cancelled. They don't have anymore shirts in stock in this line so I'm sorry TheDodgeMan but I won't be able to swap your order for a Cap One. They have issued a refund for those two shirts that I should get on my paypal account in 3 to 5 working days. As soon as the money is on my account I will refund your payments.

Max Jenius you also ordered a Quicksilver shirt in L. I have it in hands so please let me know if you still want it (in this case I will sent a partial refund your way) or if I should refund your order entirely and return the QS shirt (which I wouldn't mind so the choice is entirely yours).

To everyone else, I'll start packing tomorrow (didn't have the time to do it today), and all orders will go out in the mail on Friday afternoon (tomorrow's a holiday and the po is closed). Please don't freak out if you don't get a tracking number before Saturday as I'll be busy Friday night and probably won't have time to update the thread.

I have emailed though see if they could tap into the inventory of their asian branches and get more shirts. If they can do it, you'll be the first to know. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for putting in the time to do all this JKKS! So I'm assuming my shirt will go out beginning of next week?

Thanks,
Aeric

Thanks for putting in the time to do all this @JKKS! So I'm assuming my shirt will go out beginning of next week?

Thanks,
Aeric

Probably. Even though if I get it friday, I should be able to ship it the same day. I'll keep you posted.

TheDodgeMan and Max Jenius I have issued a refund and a partial refund through my paypal account.
Unfortunately UA wouldn't refund your orders on my Paypal account so it may take a little time before your refunds clear my bank account. Nothing I can do about that unfortunately.

Thanks! As long as i get my money back I'm happy (y))

You will. It's really the least I can do.
And I would also like to thank you guys for your kindness and understanding.
Even those who paid and couldn't get their shirts have been so nice it's heart warming.

Thanks a bunch.

OK guys, all order have been shipped. I've updated the first post with tracking numbers.
Depending on where you live you should get your package in the mail within 5 to 10 working days.

You can track your order at this adress: http://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/suivre-vos-envois
Once they enter the US or your country you should be able to track them on usps.com or your local carrier's website.

Please let me know once they arrive and do not forget to leave feedback.
I will relentlessly chase you if you do ;)

I may be late but. Is there any interest in doing any of the other avengers UA shirts,namely hawkeyes long sleeve one. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 80
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back