Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts - Stark & Cap Shirts $125 QS Shirt $1

They are mostly accurate. Quicksilver's is defiantly the least accurate though.

The ones one the American site (pictured above) are accurate. But the ones on the France site are not. But it's the same company? I'm confused.

OP. If the Quicksilver shirt is the screen accurate one like in the pic I posted above (from Under Armour site) I'll take it still. If not then I'll just get the Stark shirt.

Last edited:
Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts - Stark & Cap Shirts $125 QS Shirt $1

Wow good thing I got mine before they sold out here. I got the Captain America shirt and it's nice. Just let every one know they are compression fitting shirt and will form to your body. My advice is if your thinking about getting one don't waste any time. I lucked out on mine.

Do you know how the size run on these compared to regular under armor shirts? I would be interested in either a a quicksilver large or XL depending on sizing.

CPTRogers and for those wondering how Quicksilver's looks. The US and UK are all the same. It does not have any Blue like the movie, it looks exactly like the image that JKKS has posted and is on the Under Armour UK/US website.

I personally think it still looks very very good

Last edited by a moderator:

Any chance you can do Black Widows too? Site says their sold out too.

Please put me down for a size L stark and a L quick silver if still possible. Thanks!

Pms out to people who expressed interest.
UA's inventory is running low so if you want one don't take too long.

Max Jenius, agentjencosplay, pms incoming.

@CPTRogers and for those wondering how Quicksilver's looks. The US and UK are all the same. It does not have any Blue like the movie, it looks exactly like the image that JKKS has posted and is on the Under Armour UK/US website.

I personally think it still looks very very good

The one on the American site is advertised as blue and exactly like in the movies. Same as the pic I posted above. The France site has the grey. But your saying they're both the same? How can they show one pic but send a different item?

Pms out to people who expressed interest.
UA's inventory is running low so if you want one don't take too long.

Max Jenius, agentjencosplay, pms incoming.

Payment sent

Payment Sent!

- - - Updated - - -

The one on the American site is advertised as blue and exactly like in the movies. Same as the pic I posted above. The France site has the grey. But your saying they're both the same? How can they show one pic but send a different item?

I know it's insane. But I swear, I've seen on some other people's threads that got their USA UA Quicksilver shirts and they are grey, with a grey-blue trim. They look exactly like the images that were shown and nothing that has to do with Blue.

That was the actual shirt that they used I guess, and then added to it, that's why.

Payment Sent!

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's insane. But I swear, I've seen on some other people's threads that got their USA UA Quicksilver shirts and they are grey, with a grey-blue trim. They look exactly like the images that were shown and nothing that has to do with Blue.

That was the actual shirt that they used I guess, and then added to it, that's why.

So the US version looks the same as the pic the op posted?

Op. Pmed about adding a quicksilver shirt in medium

Payment sent for both the Stark and Quicksilver shirts in Medium.

Payment sent
The Captain America shirt is a Grey color were as in the movie it is a light blue color. I read somewhere that the shirts they wore in the movie were tailored just for them and that the ones UA are selling are slightly different color. Just FYI

What is everyone doing with their shirts? Wearing them or display?

Re: Under Armour® AOU Avengers Shirts - IM & CAP Shirts $125 QS Shirt $140 BW Shirt $

JKKS

I've submitted the payment to you. Thanks for the offer by the way, also the refund thing takes 30 days for non-U.S based bank account, or any I'd think.

Re: Under Armour® AOU Avengers Shirts - IM & CAP Shirts $125 QS Shirt $140 BW Shirt $

Zexcced tylerswim23 your orders have been places with UA.

Zexceed, I'm sorry I didn't know that. If you knew I would have just asked for the extra $10. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To anyone else hurry up. There's not gonna be much time left before they are sold out in the size you are looking for.
If you want a Stark shirt in Medium, there are very few shirts left in stock.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back