Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

Re: Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - CAP $125 QS $140 BW $120 IM SOLD OUT / 2 DAYS LEF

Gotcha. PM incoming.

Thanks,
Aeric

Re: Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - CAP $125 QS $140 BW $120 IM SOLD OUT / 2 DAYS LEF

Answered thanks.

Anyone interested in the remaining Cap, Quicksilver and Black Widow shirts ?
I will take orders until tomorrow night and place the ultimate round of orders with UA over the week end.

Ok guys, that's a wrap !

All orders aside from Darth Sparrow's have been processed and shipped to me (or will ship after the week end).
Darth Sparrow, I don't know why your order hasn't been processed yet as I placed it before IronAmerica5150 & Ramphastid but if nothing has changed by Monday I will call UA's customer support to figure out what's going on.

I will keep you all updated once I get the first round of shirts in hand. I checked the UPS tracking earlier and they are now scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday at the end of the day.

As I posted a few days ago I will not take anymore orders for these shirts, so unless you have already contacted me, there's no need to pm me for one as my answer will be no. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not your fault at all but why is it that mine always is the one that will have a problem when I place an order for something. My luck is terrible with these things!!!! Makes me want to rip my hair out, uhhhh

Please keep me posted, cause that worries me if mine was placed before some of the others why it hasn't placed. I hope mine didn't get re-sold to someone :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anyone you can call them today?

Thank you so much

Today's a holiday in France and it's almost 8pm so sorry but I won't be able reach them until monday.
I will of course keep you posted as soon as I get more informations.

How very nice of JKKS who is volunteering to order the shirts for members here!

Let me be the model for these Under Armour shirts so you guys can see how it fits. I'm wearing size XL on all of them. Sorry I don't exactly have the same body form as Chris Evans..lol..

And yes, the Quicksilver ones across the globe for sale are all not film accurate. As in all grey and no blue details. But like someone here mentioned, it still looks good. The one thats true to the one from the movie is Iron Man, with only some subtle differences. Its best to grab them now when they are still available. They're really comfortable.

17210833100_70062bd636_z.jpg

17398047661_ac66336187_z.jpg

17398430135_7bffeb47f9_z.jpg

16818981153_ee01cc352a_c.jpg

16818980443_03c42798e6_c.jpg

17413236996_cc720d3684_c.jpg

I just came back from a run wearing the Capt America one. Again, very comfy. And this is coming from someone who wears Under Armour compression wear regularly. But these Avengers seamless ones just feels very different.. I love em'!

17306826260_d0bc538d93_z.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone,

I got all my UA orders in the mail this morning. Unsurprisingly they messed it up and I'm missing two shirts. One was for TheDodgeMan's order and the other for Max Jenius. Both missing shirts are the Tony Stark shirt in LG. As soon as I can get a hold on UA's customer service and know if your orders are going to be delivered at a later time or definitely cancelled I'll contact you guys.

Likewise, they cancelled and refunded one of the last order I placed. Darth Sparrow sorry but that was yours, I just sent your refund through Paypal. The other is still pending. CapKaos that is yours I will let you know as soon as I have more informations.

Please understand that all of this is completely out of my control.
The better news is that aside from these 4 orders, everything else is in working order.

My workload today will not allow me to pack the shirts. However I'll be packing them on Wednesday and, mostly, Thursday as it is a holiday (another one) and I should have them all out in the mail by Friday.

Edit: To all those who missed on these or unfortunately got their orders cancelled, Under Armour on the South East Asian region still have all/most Avengers shirts in stock. So maybe if an rpf member from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand or the Philipinnes could pick this up you guys may still have a chance to get the shirts you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back