Uncle Fester

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by PhantomRonin, Nov 11, 2011.

1. PhantomRonin

PhantomRonin New Member

Hey all. So my Beast costume for Halloween didn't work out in time so I was able to have this made. I did the makeup myself. The robe was based on the New Addams Family. I placed 4th in a costume contest. Not bad for a first try. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. GeneralFROSTY

GeneralFROSTY Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Did people get it? Unless someone is familiar with Adams Family, you could have easily come off as a zombie monk. To me, a costume like that best works with a group of people also dressed as Adams Family characters. Fester's look is very generalized, with pretty much nothing that is specific with that character if you can understand what I am saying. With a group, the costume would stand out more.
    But for a last minute effort, you did the look well. It helps that your head is actually bald and you didnt use a bald cap.

3. PhantomRonin

PhantomRonin New Member

Actually yes. Just about everyone who noticed seemed to get it, including the DJ. I was also surprised that many of my friends and classmates didn't know it was me, and that I had used a bald cap for the makeup. I do wish that I had thought of it sooner so that I could get a couple of my friends and/or my girlfriend to do a themed group.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  4. Doh2

Doh2 Sr Member

Next time, try a light bulb in your mouth. Nice Fester, regardless.

5. Donberto17

Donberto17 Active Member

It looks really good. Definatly want to get in a group. I love your make-up.

6. PhantomRonin

PhantomRonin New Member

Thanks for the compliments guys

I tried to get one, but none of the stores had it. Next time I'll buy my props online before it's too late.