Tron Legacy RINZLER helmet!!!

what i meant was to make the helmet into 2 halfs ( left and right )

and then vacform these you could put a under cut on one side of the halfs so it would be easy to join back up to the other half side

just a thought on my side

ah ok, now I understand, the problem is that the master has been designed to require a visor then, because he has a step of 2 mm, and then while doing as you say, I should still make the visor.

Those most recent pics look amazing!

Now that you have dyed the visor, how is the view through it?

Great work!

Those most recent pics look amazing!

Now that you have dyed the visor, how is the view through it?

Great work!
I wanted to use, DYE, but I bought a black color, which gives a little on the red and is not good, so I used transparent black spray paint, which has a vision of '80 - 90%

I'm planning to use this pre tinted PETG for my helmet's visor and lights.
4cdf1a60.jpg

is too thin

The work proceeds with the construction of the chassis for the lights, is currently a draft, that looks very functional, the fastening system is the same helmet Guy Manuel. In the following photos you can also see applications in transparent resin, the same paint ocn darkened visor.
It is shortly and finally I can wear it.

Last edited:
The work proceeds with the construction of the chassis for the lights, is currently a draft, that looks very functional, the fastening system is the same helmet Guy Manuel. In the following photos you can also see applications in transparent resin, the same paint ocn darkened visor.
It is shortly and finally I can wear it.

I was wondering when you have the chance to make my bucket could you use that transparent resin on both sides *LED HOLES* and rear before slush casting the rest of the helmet?

Wow, it's really coming together! But is it just in the pictures or are the lights very dim? It seems like they are quite weak or penetration through the layers on top is low?

Wow, it's really coming together! But is it just in the pictures or are the lights very dim? It seems like they are quite weak or penetration through the layers on top is low?

In fact, the lights are not bright, even if the photos do not do when you live, unfortunately, to make sure that with the lights off, the holes are blacks, you lose some brightness. I'm trying to improve.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back