Tron Legacy RINZLER helmet!!!

That looks amazing! I saw this awesome Tron music video on YouTube and I immediately started looking for a Rinzler or Clu helmet. I hope you decide to go with making a Clu helmet, you do such a good job.

Yes, CLU, QUORRA and BLACK GUARD helmet, are coming

Hey ArtFunk!

I love your helmet, man. My fiancee ordered the base kit from you around last year (I think). We received it in the mail this year, though. We did have to re-size it a bit to fit my head (taking it in and heat shaping it), but it had nothing to do with your work. The helmet was gorgeous! I'm just super tiny so it was really big on me. Without your work to aid us while re-sizing it, the helmet wouldn't have turned out as amazing as it did. So, thank you. I love it. Your work is amazing.

If you'd like to see photos of the completed costume, just let me know. C:

My friend, Jay is selling his Art Funk Rinzler on ebay right now for the price he paid originally. I can't post a link but its easy to find.
That helmet is sooo coool. Wish I had the funds lying around to pick it up. Let me know if anyone spots a Clu helmet "in the wild" looking for a home. I can't afford that one either, but depending on the timing, I can hit my wife up for a gift, LOL.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back